4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Shenely

Aug 13, 2018
Where is the exact location of Ore Slat (Slab maybe?) at The Garden of Snow? I read the walkthrough carefully and search it both the garden and the castle (in and outside). But i have only found the letter. Even the Ore Chuck was not found too. Help me pls and thanks in advance.
I second this question. Cannot find it at all.

HyperWeapon

Nov 30, 2020
Can someone recommend me HRPGs/VN-RPGs like Black Souls? (Yes, I have played and finished BSII) Or at least a game that the protagonist is not a 100% good guy or that you have the possibility of being evil. (Like Rance for example)
I love BS and BSII, I never imaginated that a RPG maker game would become one of my favorites.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
how to recover mp and Is there any place for rest?heal.
Herb flask m, magistone, divine blessing or bloody carthus skill to recover mp. There is a flower npc in the forest north of the holy forest that can convert normal herb flasks to herb flask m.
You can rest at bonfires. This also recovers all your herb flasks.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Pledged/killed the 4 demon princesses? Wiki says they are killed after that if you chose to give soul to both.

Reactions: Azt1234

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
use the hunter bow with final skill of leaf, it's easy to get physical damage 120000+ per cri hit.
this made start with level 9 is not very hard.
some monster has physical damage reduction,like cat demon in old rotten burg,it has 99%,but no necessary to fight.
in lv9 convenient play,you should do:
choose master key in first.
no skip opening to get drake sword.
use S/L and shift to avoid enemy.
save goose and pick nearby ring.
see dorothy to get master key.
get hunter bow.
get princess frog's covenant in low lv,this is very important.
get +50 and +100 speed ring,+50atk ring
get 2 ore slab,1 is in snow white castle,easy to find,another is in old rotten burg,use invisibility powder to get it.
stealth collection,lead way to snow white castle,enter wonderland.
then sell anything you don't need,if you had a good collection you can make a drake sword+5 and near 300000 soul to build level
go to wonderland,focus on dark matter, equip drake sword and speed ring,use S/L and parry to defeat it,if feel speed is not enough you can fight rat in sewer to collect yellow soul.
make leaf to 100.learn final skill,defeat iron king is very easy.
slime in sewer drop ore shard.
guard in fort ivern drop large ore shard.
dark matter drop ore chunk.
improve hunter bow to +10,try to kill rabbit,each has 60000 soul and drop black souls.
first try is hard.
then nothing stops you.
hunter bow and final skill of leaf tortured almost everything.
when equipped rapunzel's ring and+20 cri chance ring,there is the deal:
call leaf,then evade.
leaf use divines wind to master.
maater turn,select thousand arrow twice,total damage can above 700000.
don't die?next turn.
maid victoria's final skill can make damage x2.so 1turn we can deal 1400000+damage.
so leaf sucks.she controls everything.
i prefer end 3 to beat her as a shit!
Wait, cat demon in old rotten burg?
What? Where?

EDIT: nevermind it is just regular enemy you meet here, i though the's minorboss or something
i was always sneaking with Hidden Body in Old Rottenburg or Black Trial dungeon.
Meeeeh there's little to be seen in Old Rottenburg. Mark turning invisible to visible, impassable for enemies, and Succubus Church with Leaf and Victoria smalltalk, Plus, heart of Lilith.

Last edited:

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
I love minor things in this game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any ideas what does the mirror in Ice Garden do? I think it's somehow connected to Wonderland, but didn't see anything about it in my last playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: orochi02

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Nothing happened, maybe because Snow White is already dead in my run.
You're talking about the mirror that is by itself southwest of the snow garden bonfire right? Everytime you interact with it, a shadow grows on the mirror and eventually it yells MERRY CHRISTMAS and you get a Christmas gift item that boosts your stats a bit. I just double checked on a save I had and the event happened even though snow white was dead.

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes