4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I only just started playing.

Chose Thief/Carnal/Candy.

In the very first level in the dungeon I see lootable corpses in the cells.
I assume only way to get those is if I choose the Masterkey gift ?

I want to go full evil in this game ;-
I have seen a fully good Ending A vid on youtube, but nothing for bad.
If anyone knows good walkthrough for 100% completetion - I would be grateful.

THX

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017

THX
I also had that impression, but it's wrong. Candies, master keys and the last option, forgot the name, are all consumables; master keys will be sold at one point, and it's the only key you get ingame. You can return later to the prison and open all the doors with master keys, but there's nothing important anyway.

And nope, you can't make a evil run staright out, unfortunately. By reaching 4 or 5 sin points, you'll be hunted by the black trial, a group of 4 powerful guys who hunt sinners. One of them stays stationary in a house of elixir, one of them is a potential party member (appears on the bog), one is on holy forest to cleanse your sins (but will kill you if you try to attack him anyway) and the other is the one hunting you everywhere. Even if you manage to kill him he's immortal like you, and keeps coming back. You need a lot of stats to survive him.

Some info about this foolish prince, the skelleton on skelleton maze? I killed him but he looks someone good cursed.
The cursed prince released iron hans, a mass-slaughter man-machine and destroyed his own kingdom. It's a warped version of the original grimm's tale Iron John.
All tales on the game are purposefully twisted because the mastermind thought it was cooler that way. Like snow white's and the stepmother killing each other for vanity, ugly duck becoming a violent warmonger, etc.
You can see all stories (one paragraph of each, actually) by putting the books back in their empty slots of wonderland's library shelves and inspecting again.

Last edited:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I also had that impression, but it's wrong. Candies, master keys and the last option, forgot the name, are all consumables; master keys will be sold at one point, and it's the only key you get ingame. You can return later to the prison and open all the doors with master keys, but there's nothing important anyway.

And nope, you can't make a evil run staright out, unfortunately. By reaching 4 or 5 sin points, you'll be hunted by the black trial, a group of 4 powerful guys who hunt sinners. One of them stays stationary in a house of elixir, one of them is a potential party member (appears on the bog), one is on holy forest to cleanse your sins (but will kill you if you try to attack him anyway) and the other is the one hunting you everywhere. Even if you manage to kill him he's immortal like you, and keeps coming back. You need a lot of stats to survive him.

The cursed prince released iron hans, a mass-slaughter man-machine and destroyed his own kingdom. It's a warped version of the original grimm's tale Iron John.
All tales on the game are purposefully twisted because the mastermind thought it was cooler that way. Like snow white's and the stepmother killing each other for vanity, ugly duck becoming a violent warmonger, etc.
You can see all stories (one paragraph of each, actually) by putting the books back in their empty slots of wonderland's library shelves and inspecting again.
Damn it. So the game pretty much is forced to play good at 1st try ?
Its not how it was marketed ;/
Game seems to be pretty good otherwise. I was just tiered of good MCs.

Thanks for reply !

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
You can keep killing people, but it also forces you to go back to the guy who resets your sin every time, 5k per point.

And playing good is the optimal course to avoid playing 3 times to get everything.

Go for absolute good ending A at 0 sin and all chars; you'll be back at starting point. Then kill whatever to get 1 sin, kill final boss again, ending B, you go back to start; on this point things get messy, involving killing basically all your companions for ending C; then, after an abnormal return to the starting point, go for ending D killing a few characters in the world.

The "back to start" means you'll be back at starting point; new game+ is only activated if you go up one screen from that point and choose to restart at a green sphere there.

It's a good game, albeit hard.

Nowhere as hard as fear & hunger, though

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
There's no "evil" ending. That said, it's perfectly beatable even if you kill and/or rape everyone, even somewhat required for one ending.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019

THX
I've murdered/raped everything i've ever met during first run. You can fill prison in first playthrough, and still complete the game.

Could anybody share savefile with Mary Sue and Baphomet endings cleared, and jabberwock still alive? Heard he can say something interesting but in my savefiles he is already dead... and im not ready for clearing entire game fifth time.

Reactions: Angmir

Linerant

Aug 14, 2020
So after some time I realized I can only summon one companion and game refuses to let me summon a second, third etc. what's up with that, do I need to level up more?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So after some time I realized I can only summon one companion and game refuses to let me summon a second, third etc. what's up with that, do I need to level up more?
Did you do this?
Found a weird bug. If you've equipped Rapunzel's Favor, then you get double actions. If you summon the same character twice within the same double action period, then you permanently lose a summon slot. As in, you can now only summon 2 characters instead of 3. If you do it again in another battle, then this decreases to only being able to summon 1 character instead of 2. This bug persists if you save.

Only workaround I could find is using a Save Editor. I used RPG Maker Editor -> Advanced -> Edit Switches and Variables -> Variables -> Change value of #35 to 0.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
In reminescence room there's character to "fix character bug" (topleft corner)
TXT file attached to the game says it is used to fix bug caused by summoning the same character more than once, by using f.e. Rapunzel favor.

I've found another weird bug: after fighting with The One who Observes (and losing the fight) i was respawned in Holy Forest... in boat, unable to move or leave it. Nothing helped, needed to load old save. Though next time i've lost i was respawned normally.

FrostEye

Mar 25, 2019
so after played this which ending do you think the best ending? i personally tought it was baphomet ending cuz you get to meet with alice again.. but i have a feeling it was just another fake ending by how bizzare it is... maybe knowing the absolute truth is always the best ending

randomname312

Oct 28, 2019
I remember was a guide on how to progress through the story in the thread, anyone remember what page is it???

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
"Upgrading" takes place in the holy forest for all companions. You need to recruit them first of course. Leaf is recruited just north of the holy forest and in the holy forest she stands next to the rabbit.

randomname312

Oct 28, 2019
"Upgrading" takes place in the holy forest for all companions. You need to recruit them first of course. Leaf is recruited just north of the holy forest and in the holy forest she stands next to the rabbit.
I----- feel really stupid, i was playing at night and with nightlight on which make the screen pretty dark and i over look the fact that leaf is right next to the rabbit. Never have i feel this stupid before

mackencrack

Jan 15, 2020
So, does anyone have a good site to get the RPGVXAce RTP needed to play this game? Cause I've been unable to find it.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
So, does anyone have a good site to get the RPGVXAce RTP needed to play this game? Cause I've been unable to find it.
It's offered for free on the official RPGMAKER site but here's a direct link to it:

just click on the VX Ace button and then press the blue "download run time package" button to get it, then just run the program and you're good to go.

Ignited42

May 9, 2020
Maybe a stupid question, but is there anything I should be mindful of if I'm going to be grinding White Rabbits in Wonderland? Because it seems too easy to grind for souls (currency) and black souls here.

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes