4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
question : im stuck trying to find the ring, i went to the location but i find the fairy that has it and i m following a guide as well

8. Elisabeth: At some point after she arrives in the Holy Forest, Elisabeth will move to where you first meet Leaf. Talk to her to learn about her lost ring. The fairy that has the ring will be in the bottom left section of the area connected to the Sea of Trash. Kill it and bring the ring to Elisabeth. After she moves back to her initial position, save before talking her. (No need is the right answer)
There's no visual indication which fairy it is, but it is one there. You must kill her, then you'll get that ring ( iron maiden ring prob. I supposeyou need to agree to help Elisabeth first, but not sure. Like mentioned in guide, it is map with connction to Sea of Trash, left down corner.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

why i cant find izu in the church?

Naufal02

Aug 15, 2018
There's no visual indication which fairy it is, but it is one there. You must kill her, then you'll get that ring ( iron maiden ring prob. I supposeyou need to agree to help Elisabeth first, but not sure. Like mentioned in guide, it is map with connction to Sea of Trash, left down corner.

i do save her before but i cant find her outside the church too

Naufal02

Aug 15, 2018
While you could really just check walkthrough about getting all the books, coz it's all there(And I myself used it for this tale). But to answer your question this fairytale is about 2 knights and before you will be able to find it's ending you need to find each of them 2 times in certain order. Such first knight will be in the forest of abandoned, second will be in the fort, then you find the first knight again in the mine, and only then you will be able to find second one near the church.
its adaman and L mi'raj right? i have done meet them

Reactions: Azt1234

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
its adaman and L mi'raj right? i have done meet them
Yeah he mixed Izu with Adaman and Mi'raj.
Izu must be rescued at Fort Ivern, then at Elixir. If you did save him at Fort Ivern, perhaps you didn't notice him or you've arrived here too late and he's dead now? He should be at the end of alley you're on that picture.

Naufal02

Aug 15, 2018
Izu must be rescued at Fort Ivern, then at Elixir. If you did save him at Fort Ivern, perhaps you didn't notice him or you've arrived here too late and he's dead now? He should be at the end of alley you're on that picture.
he's still at fort iven and i save him, but i can't find him in elixir

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
he's still at fort iven and i save him, but i can't find him in elixir
From the guide:
1st- save Izu in Fort Ivern, unknown FOG limit, 2nd- save Izu in Graveyard Town Elixir, unknown FOG limit, then after killing(?) all 4 demonic Princess, meet Izu at Holy Forest, lastly you will see him before fighting Cinderella,talk to him.\

And yea, it's totally FOG related

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
wait who?

Naufal02

Aug 15, 2018
From the guide:
1st- save Izu in Fort Ivern, unknown FOG limit, 2nd- save Izu in Graveyard Town Elixir, unknown FOG limit, then after killing(?) all 4 demonic Princess, meet Izu at Holy Forest, lastly you will see him before fighting Cinderella,talk to him.\

i think i will start for new game..

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Question i follow the guide and im at the princess frog is she miranda?

9. Miranda: Have 5 Sin and head to the Tainted Bog. There is a guy in the same area who will sell you Sin (Somewhere in the bottom left). Make sure you are fully prepared for combat. Defeat her. Speak to the man next to Statue that shows how many times you died to remove you Sins. It costs 5000 souls per Sin.

Naufal02

Aug 15, 2018
Question i follow the guide and im at the princess frog is she miranda?

9. Miranda: Have 5 Sin and head to the Tainted Bog. There is a guy in the same area who will sell you Sin (Somewhere in the bottom left). Make sure you are fully prepared for combat. Defeat her. Speak to the man next to Statue that shows how many times you died to remove you Sins. It costs 5000 souls per Sin.
oke i just find miranda to for now, where is she?
okey i find her, just go up for the entrance that have torch, she is in pillar in middle map

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentai7777

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
oke i just find miranda to for now, where is she?
okey i find her, just go up for the entrance that have torch, she is in pillar in middle map
nvm i found her she ran up to try to kill me but she lost. if i could save before she ran up and thank you.

Last edited:

Naufal02

Aug 15, 2018
From the guide:

now i can't find izu in fort invern or elixir town after defeating cat in fort ivern

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
This is other subject than you asked, it is Izu questline - the soldier you can rescue at Fort Ivern.
right i just save him at the fort and i complete for he was there. can 't find him in gravery town either or yet

Last edited:

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
now i can't find izu in fort invern or elixir town after defeating cat in fort ivern
You remember where to look for him at fort ivern? If yes, then just try to pass few more fogs. I went there after clearing elexir and runch, maybe even desert before I went there and found him. And I did so before beating cat.

4.60 star(s) 76 Votes