4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Chadc3l

Sep 3, 2020
Anyone know how to fix this?

Died to the observer and when I respawned the boat was beached

I've tried leaving and re-entering the zone, saving and reloading, "driving" the boat back to shore, completely reloading my game, and interacting with the place the boat should be, but none of it has worked.

I can't think of anything short of save file modification, but I don't wanna mess up my save by messing with the wrong variable.

It's not mentioned in the known bugs either

Any ideas?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SauceMaster64

Apr 15, 2021
Is there a way to change keyboard bindings? I wanna use wasd to move rather than the arrow keys. Hitting f1 brings up a controls menu but I cant seem to change it using that

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Anyone know how to fix this?

Died to the observer and when I respawned the boat was beached

I've tried leaving and re-entering the zone, saving and reloading, "driving" the boat back to shore, completely reloading my game, and interacting with the place the boat should be, but none of it has worked.

I can't think of anything short of save file modification, but I don't wanna mess up my save by messing with the wrong variable.

It's not mentioned in the known bugs either

Any ideas?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only loading old save i'm afraid..
I actually witnessed it too. This happens sometimes when you lose to the one who observes. Not everytime.

Reactions: Chadc3l

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Is there any bonuses for increasing difficulty? Like, maybe drop rate of souls goes higher or something?
And for the 1st playthrough its better to be sinless or sinful? I want to beat it twice,once sinless and 2nd time sinful, but maybe it better be reversed?
And what ways of decrease/increase sin? (outside of raping and killing)
Is there any bestiary or scan spell to look what enemy can drop and its stats?

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Higher difficulty just gives more souls, don't think it affects drop rates.
For sin, it's a little complicated. There are 4 endings + character endings. 1 requires you to be sinless and another one requires you to be <5 sin. You can easily remove or add sin though. There is an npc that shows up just north of holy forest who can remove sins and there is a shop in the swamp that sells an item that can be used to increase sin. Some companions have events related to your sin so be careful with that, I think 9 sin is the cut off.
No way to check enemy stats or drops, you just have to learn them. Pretty much all drops are very common though, not any rare drops here.

Reactions: Vizer007

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
is there a way to be sure you did not commit a sin with not knowing? or all of them are obvious? (killing the lama was a sin?)
hmm i didn't know about the multiple ending. i think i finish the game with 1 or 2 sin anyway you can exhange 3,000 to 5,000 soul at the status (that kept record of your death's) to remove one sin per exchange the black trial lady will be there.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Hmm Need a few thing add for this games to be play better. First is a better light's source cause half of the time i can't see where i'm moving to cause it too dark in some area, specific went black vanquish keep showing up and secondly need a quest log's cause i was lost half way trying to remember what my next target was and thirdly please add a map cause that just annyoys me went i don't know where the next or pre bonefire is to heal's/ saves.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Hmm Need a few thing add for this games to be play better. First is a better light's source cause half of the time i can't see where i'm moving to cause it too dark in some area, specific went black vanquish keep showing up and secondly need a quest log's cause i was lost half way trying to remember what my next target was and thirdly please add a map cause that just annyoys me went i don't know where the next or pre bonefire is to heal's/ saves.
There're like 10 quests in total, and in game folder you have map showing layout of entire domain.

TheVaultBoy

Apr 29, 2018
As far as I know this game heavily inspired by Darksouls, so how the plot presented more or less similar except that this game is made in RPGM style, one thing that annoys me about this game is once you understand the mechanics, the game becomes very easy, I even increased the difficulty level to 6 (statue in holy forest) to be able to enjoy it.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
question : im stuck trying to find the ring, i went to the location but icouldn't find the fairy that has it and i m following a guide as well

8. Elisabeth: At some point after she arrives in the Holy Forest, Elisabeth will move to where you first meet Leaf. Talk to her to learn about her lost ring. The fairy that has the ring will be in the bottom left section of the area connected to the Sea of Trash. Kill it and bring the ring to Elisabeth. After she moves back to her initial position, save before talking her. (No need is the right answer)

Last edited:
Reactions: NotAnOnion
4.60 star(s) 77 Votes