4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
You remember where to look for him at fort ivern? If yes, then just try to pass few more fogs. I went there after clearing elexir and runch, maybe even desert before I went there and found him. And I did so before beating cat.
where is his position so i know where to look, instill of running aroud the area, go in/out just look for him.

Naufal02

Aug 15, 2018
You remember where to look for him at fort ivern? If yes, then just try to pass few more fogs. I went there after clearing elexir and runch, maybe even desert before I went there and found him. And I did so before beating cat.
yeah i save him in fort ivern but i can find him in elixir, now i have done killed the 4 princess and still cannot find izu

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
hmm dose defeat the armor knight trigger the other cut's sense for elma, goose and red hood? i remember by mistake and lucky i didn't save so i defeat the amor knight went i ran up into castle saw snow white and force me to him and went back rotten town where elma was the lamia kill her i don't think i couldn't move while the cut sense with happen. mma test that now

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
yeah i save him in fort ivern but i can find him in elixir, now i have done killed the 4 princess and still cannot find izu
i found izu at fort still cause i want to see if defeating armor knight trigger the another sense for elma, goose and boat to red hood and he mention the amror knight so if i am correct you have defeat amor knight to triggers the next event. Edit yup after defeat the amror knight i lift the bonfire, i went backto check izu he left and i'm now at rotten burg and i just save elma from her mom as lamia.

Last edited:

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
weird... Did you clear the way to bahomet and the forest of sabath?

hmm why goose not leaving the shop so i can recuit her?
She is doing that in latter half of game(FOGs) and I think you need to clear kraken and forest of sabath for it. Also I heard you need to give her some souls to keep for you, otherwise she has nothing to steal.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
weird... Did you clear the way to bahomet and the forest of sabath?

She is doing that in latter half of game(FOGs) and I think you need to clear kraken and forest of sabath for it. Also I heard you need to give her some souls to keep for you, otherwise she has nothing to steal.
You need to deposit enough souls and perhaps wait a fog, tho i doubt the fog thing here. But you need to deposit A LOT.
You definitely don't need to clear forest of sabath.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
You need to deposit enough souls and perhaps wait a fog, tho i doubt the fog thing here. But you need to deposit A LOT.
Nah, when I played new game+ she run with 100 souls, amount doesn't matter.

• Wow
Reactions: Azt1234

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
i process the story met the princess with long and snow white went back goose finally left the shop and i at the tent.

Reactions: Azt1234

patrickhhh

Jul 28, 2018
This might be a stupid question but how do you level up? I cant seem to find it and im just here hoarding all the souls

patrickhhh

Jul 28, 2018
Talk with the rabbit.
At first I didnt know what you mean but after 2 hours into the game and making do with the colorful souls I stumbled the rabbit figure in the first spawn area. I thought the game is too hard but know its too easy lol.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
At first I didnt know what you mean but after 2 hours into the game and making do with the colorful souls I stumbled the rabbit figure in the first spawn area. I thought the game is too hard but know its too easy lol.
if you think the game is easy you can put difficult up at the statue that kept your rcording of death (up north, where guy is on the ground).

Arthur45

Jun 22, 2017
how to get jean book if the shaman isnt in the bone maze? is the only book that i need to achive ending c

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
how to get jean book if the shaman isnt in the bone maze? is the only book that i need to achive ending c
Usually if you missed girl she turns into a monster and is somewhere where you saw her, after killing it you will be able to get book. So check the fort I guess, nowhere else she could spawn.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
If you killed shaman before resurrecting Jean, i would try to revive her yourself. Bring the items and use upon something in this room. If that doesn't work, i guess it is the only place in the game you can actually miss the book.

Arthur45

Jun 22, 2017
If you killed shaman before resurrecting Jean, i would try to revive her yourself. Bring the items and use upon something in this room. If that doesn't work, i guess it is the only place in the game you can actually miss the book.
Thanks

Arthur45

Jun 22, 2017
Usually if you missed girl she turns into a monster and is somewhere where you saw her, after killing it you will be able to get book. So check the fort I guess, nowhere else she could spawn.
the thing is i got the ashes because jean die at the beging, so... i guess ill restart :S

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Did you check it? Who knows if leaving ashes alone is required for her to turn.
Nope, she will turn only if you revive her, then sin enough times for her to leave you. Either he can revive her on his own, without shaman, or she's gone from this run.

4.60 star(s) 76 Votes