4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

ARandomPerson07

Dec 8, 2020
I can't seem to find Catherine at all. I've played through most of the game already and have recruited everyone except her. I'm already at the point where you're supposed to fight Cinderella. She just won't appear in the forest.

ARandomPerson07

Dec 8, 2020
I can't seem to find Catherine at all. I've played through most of the game already and have recruited everyone except her. I'm already at the point where you're supposed to fight Cinderella. She just won't appear in the forest.
A small update to this: if you miss Catherine like me, go edit your save and change variable 11 to 3, talk to Catherine in holy forest, save, exit, change the var to 4 meet her in skelemaze, recruit her, save, exit, then revert your var 11 back to what it was before (if your var 11 is lower than 3 you haven't missed her, she just hasn't triggered yet)

Denk469

Nov 11, 2019
Is it just me, or does the cover art scream Berserk? (Puck and Guts!!)

I know that this is based off Dark Souls which was somewhat influenced by Berserk, but still......

tentacruel

Feb 2, 2020
That's... pain. Why would anyone create a game, that makes a gamer feel so much pain? The more you play, the more tension you feel. That's a game where almost all characters are insane, and the most insane of them are thouse who seem most adequate. It's truly a masterpiece.

Sorry for my poor English, it's not my native language. I just needed to express my feelings.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
do u have to kill frog princess? and where can I find goose after I forgive her and is frogiving her the rigth choice?
You don't have to kill her. You either need to covenant or kill to get the final area, your choice. Keep in mind one of the other demon princesses wants you to kill all the others for her covenant.
For Goose, if you forgave her without recruiting her in the swamp tent, she ends up in the final area. To recruit her at the tent, you have to not forgive until you get the option to tell her to be with you.

Reactions: randomname312

randomname312

Oct 28, 2019
So to get ending D i have to agree to the Baphomet and the end C to kill everyone? can someone explain kinda confused thx

edit:so I just clear end B, can i also acheive end A? in the same playthrough or do i have to go back to the previous save before I fight her or even before getting a covenant scene with her using Ize???

Last edited:

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
So to get ending D i have to agree to the Baphomet and the end C to kill everyone? can someone explain kinda confused thx

edit:so I just clear end B, can i also acheive end A? in the same playthrough or do i have to go back to the previous save before I fight her or even before getting a covenant scene with her using Ize???
to get ending D, you must reach the end of Baphomet route
to get ending C, you must fill the entire library
to get ending A, you must "go alone" after killing Cinderella, while having all girls alive as companions, each of them of level over 99. Atleast that's what i heard, i've never made this ending personally. Tell me if it's worth it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 76 Votes