4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Which ending is supposed to be canon? All 4 endings are so different from one another.
There are more then 4 endings, after all every heroine has her own. The true ending is considered the one where you gather all the tales, as for canon ending, well I can tell you what I think about it, but if you didn't play BS2 it's better if you figure it out yourself while playing it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jimx3

jimx3

Mar 23, 2020
There are more then 4 endings, after all every heroine has her own. The true ending is considered the one where you gather all the tales, as for canon ending, well I can tell you what I think about it, but if you didn't play BS2 it's better if you figure it out yourself while playing it.
Damn, I was really hoping for Ending A to be canon since every other ending was so brutal and tragic. Guess it's time to play black souls 2 now

Reactions: fishermang seha

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Well, you're not wrong about the endings but I'm the last person you need to tell to go search BS 2 more.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Well, you're not wrong about the endings but I'm the last person you need to tell to go search BS 2 more.
I was trying to say that no one asked about the real ending, but a canon one(and there is a difference between two), everything else is just to prove my point so no one got confused if they decided to spoil the experience for themselfs. Also from your answer I assumed that you didn't know what canon means or you didn't play BS2 too much, hence I explained both of them, no offence intended.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I was trying to say that no one asked about the real ending, but a canon one(and there is a difference between two),
Ok but then why
The true ending is considered the one where you gather all the tales,
if no one asked for a true ending either?
I'd also argue that its probable that C end didn't happen.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Last edited:

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
would you guys recommend i just get a full save so i can see the endings and then play black souls 2? i don't have time nor the will to play 1.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
would you guys recommend i just get a full save so i can see the endings and then play black souls 2? i don't have time nor the will to play 1.
Well for starters why even bother to get a game and save then? You could just watch them on Youtube. Also, compared to BS BS2 is waaaaay more grindy, and if you don't play BS first, some events and replics won't make sense to you.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
You can max out this game in under 5h if you played it before, 8h if you play blindly and without cheats (x2 souls ring). And that implies you've seen ALL CONTENT IN THE GAME, even the little things.

On contrast, BS2 took me 10 hours to finish most of content of original game, as well as DLC 1 and 2, with using x2 souls ring AND knowledge from three previous playthroughs. And by most, i mean like 80%, there're still some quests and easter eggs for me to experience.

So if you want to play BS2, I would recommand to play entire BS1. Soundtrack is really good, climate is great and BS1 does make better job at developing characters, showing their relationships, and telling comprehensive story (or im just too stupid to comprehend BS2)

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
How exactly do i beat the lust demon? right when he is on like 1hp he uses arouse and he gets buffed and restores his hp back to 100

KuroSama

Mar 1, 2018
How exactly do i beat the lust demon? right when he is on like 1hp he uses arouse and he gets buffed and restores his hp back to 100
try to get him at low hp without activating his desesperation skill, buff yourself the most possible and use your strongest skill, now you just hope for the best.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Alright so I killed the 4 demonic princesses, made my way through to bahomet and the forest, i have beaten the knight at the top of the fort, I saved izu in the fort and now i cant find him in the graveyard elixir in the left alley, not too sure what I am missing?

jimx3

Mar 23, 2020
Alright so I killed the 4 demonic princesses, made my way through to bahomet and the forest, i have beaten the knight at the top of the fort, I saved izu in the fort and now i cant find him in the graveyard elixir in the left alley, not too sure what I am missing?
You have to save Izu again at graveyard elixir. If he's not there, you were probably too late to save him.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
im stuck at the clock tower boss.. i am summoning peter pan and the bunny/rabbit knight but theyre not showing up during the fight... i think the boss is some kind of bird lmao
How about a screen? It feels like you are talking about BS2, and not BS, and I'm not sure where you found rabbit knight to summon...

Damn, Jub Jub sure got this one. :LOL:

ehhmann

Mar 22, 2021
is there guaranteed new game+ option after you finish any ending of the game??
if it dosen't well ;-;

4.60 star(s) 76 Votes