4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

HoloLolo

May 8, 2019
From my experience when after killed 3 demonic princesses except Snow White by her request in order to enter the lost empire and skip the kill Snow White part thing because of covenant with her, after Cinderella died and I revisit Snow White, she mentioned Mary Sue before get killed from beyond (I don't even have to fight her and also got her book after that happened btw).

Reactions: ivannrajanaga

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
What are the buffs for the character classes (Knight/Thief/Sorcerer)?
Starting stats are slightly different, sorcerer has some spell, thief has high speed and 1000 souls which is sufficent to lvl up at the very begininng, don't remember the knight.

But the stats are eventually flattened for everyone, and there's nothing "exclusive" for class. The choice doesn't matter in the end.

That being said, i recommand Knight or Thief, cause Sorcerer's attack isn't sufiicent for early grinding Plague Rats is sewers.

GuiltyZ

Feb 15, 2021
Is there any time limit for this game, or it depends on what you've accomplished already, or perhaps you could theoretically stay in let's say the abandoned forest and not progress the game, since I've heard some things happen if you do them too late. Like some recruitable characters turn into enemies if you miss a select time to recruit them before a certain event plays out.

Is there a guide somewhere to help along?

Jul 13, 2020
What is the relationship between prayer master and alice and the protagonist? I'm at ending C and he says he is sorry for what he has done to the protag

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
GOD DAMN JOIPLAY IS BROKEN AND NOW I CAN'T PLAY ANY RPGM GAMES
Try this
What's the problem man? If the game doesn't work out for you, i did some tweaking since last month and now it works flawlessly

In case u need help (if you're fellow Android user) here's my requirement for LonaRPG on JoiPlay :
- LonaRPG (obviously) ver 0.5.4.0.1 (0.5.5 ain't friendly to JoiPlay at the moment, haven't tried the 0.5.6 yet)
- JoiPlay ver. 1.00.44 (newer version than that is FUBAR right now as far as i know)
- RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay ver. 1.01.40 (dunno if newer version works, dont care)
- Create new folder for your games (mine is JoiPlay) and put it in the internal storage, it won't work if you put it in your SD Card (example : internal/JoiPlay/"put_your_games_here")
//edit: just tried it on external storage, still works, but the save will be in (internal/Android/data/cyou.joiplay.joiplay/files/"your_game_folder_name") instead
- if you've already download the VXACE RTP, put it in the RPG Maker Plugin folder (it should be look like this : internal/Android/data/cyou.joiplay.rpgm/RTP/RPGVXACE)

As for my phone, i use Realme C12, a cheap ass mid tier Android phone with godly battery

Reactions: Misterafro

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
Is there any time limit for this game, or it depends on what you've accomplished already, or perhaps you could theoretically stay in let's say the abandoned forest and not progress the game, since I've heard some things happen if you do them too late. Like some recruitable characters turn into enemies if you miss a select time to recruit them before a certain event plays out.

Is there a guide somewhere to help along?
It depends on what you've done, but as far as i know, one of the most important flag is the Giant (actually cats) Knight after you beat the dragon in Fort Ivern, because that's when Elma will be attacked and Catherine will come

Here's a wiki
Here's a walkthrough

Last edited:

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
It depends on what you've done, but as far as i know, one of the most important flag is the Giant (actually cats) Knight after you beat the dragon in Fort Ivern, because that's when Elma will be attacked and Catherine will come

Here's a wiki
Here's a walkthrough
There's no time limit, all events are connected with variable progress that increases after certain events in the game, most notably - beating bosses. AFAIK Giant Knight in Fort Ivern isn't different to any other boss, Elma getting attacked after this fight must have been coincidence.

But yeah, you can stay in Forest of Abandoned or any other location for as long as you want.

4.60 star(s) 76 Votes