4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
the thing is i got the ashes because jean die at the beging, so... i guess ill restart :S
you should bring the ashes to skeleton shaman, together with some other items, one you can get from Trashlord Kraken., boss in sea of trash. No idea if you can revive her after killing shaman.

Arthur45

Jun 22, 2017
you should bring the ashes to skeleton shaman, together with some other items, one you can get from Trashlord Kraken., boss in sea of trash. No idea if you can revive her after killing shaman.
Yes i have all the items required, but i think she's gone from the run, maybe is a bug or wasnt programed to happen like that, so i have to restart again, the good thing is that the grind/farming is actually fun and rewarded, i just wanted to know if it had a solution, thank you for your answer :)

Reactions: Azt1234

patrickhhh

Jul 28, 2018
After days of playing, I have almost got all the contents in the game except manipulating Cinderella with Izu. I cant seem to find Izu in the Holy Forest after helping him in the Elixir Town. Does anyone know where he is or what should I do to make him appear in the forest? The guide in wiki doesnt seem to tell

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
After days of playing, I have almost got all the contents in the game except manipulating Cinderella with Izu. I cant seem to find Izu in the Holy Forest after helping him in the Elixir Town. Does anyone know where he is or what should I do to make him appear in the forest? The guide in wiki doesnt seem to tell
He will appear nearby Prayer Master i think.

You must help him at Fort Ivern, then Elixir, then kill/convenant all 4 princesses.
It is possible though that you must kill all 4 princesses (no convenant, MURDER) but im not sure about that.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
i cant find adaman. where is he normally located at?
First time: Forest of Abandoned, sitting on some bench.
Second Time: Jacob's Disused mine i think?
Thirds: Secret Garden. You also need to find and finish Mi'raj questline. All you can find in Guide.

arkionarkium

May 10, 2020
First time: Forest of Abandoned, sitting on some bench.
Second Time: Jacob's Disused mine i think?
Thirds: Secret Garden. You also need to find and finish Mi'raj questline. All you can find in Guide.
i found him in the disused mine. he was eaten by the spiders, now bones are just left. is there anything i can do? perhaps you can give me the tortoise and hare book id so i can just use a save editor?

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
i found him in the disused mine. he was eaten by the spiders, now bones are just left. is there anything i can do? perhaps you can give me the tortoise and hare book id so i can just use a save editor?
No idea about save editor.
If you found him next to Bonfire, then it is different knight.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
I don't get the hype. Sure I suppose the gameplay is fine for a rpgmaker game but nothing insane. Now in terms of h-games are art is horrid. Its like a 5th grader drew it, not once did I even get to something close to a chub.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
I don't get the hype. Sure I suppose the gameplay is fine for a rpgmaker game but nothing insane. Now in terms of h-games are art is horrid. Its like a 5th grader drew it, not once did I even get to something close to a chub.
It's the story I guess, it's so fucked up that you never find it cliche.

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Can anyone show me the area where the fairy that held Elizabeth ring live
There's no visual indication which fairy it is, but it is one there. You must kill her, then you'll get that ring ( iron maiden ring prob. I supposeyou need to agree to help Elisabeth first, but not sure. Like mentioned in guide, it is map with connction to Sea of Trash, left down corner.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 76 Votes