4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
bruh it's late at night and this game has me fucked up. When i went into the brothel and had to fight the prostitute/vampire bitch, she deadass summoned a baby and I couldnt play anymore, I was too spooked. This game is wild

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
For these 4 demonic princesses, am I supposed to kill them all. Just met snow white and she wants me to kill the other 3 for her, but I ended up killing her by mistake.

What covenants for, are they important?

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
For these 4 demonic princesses, am I supposed to kill them all. Just met snow white and she wants me to kill the other 3 for her, but I ended up killing her by mistake.

What covenants for, are they important?
You can save Snow White for last, just kill Cinderella after the other three as Snow White wishes.

Making a covenant with a girl gives you their rings. Some are meh but some are very powerful that helps your game easier. I find Rapunzel and Cinderella are the best. SW's ring is +50% Physical/MD resistance and +30% all attributes resistance so it's just ok. You can ignore her covenant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arrchman

May 16, 2020
I don't seem to be able to get past the Black Trial. I have only commited 5 sins and I think I'm on Lvl. 5 in the forest of Abandoment. What do I do? Every time I come back, the Vanguard kills me. I think the enemy is a bit too advanced for the game beginning.

EpicGaster

Aug 7, 2019
I don't seem to be able to get past the Black Trial. I have only commited 5 sins and I think I'm on Lvl. 5 in the forest of Abandoment. What do I do? Every time I come back, the Vanguard kills me. I think the enemy is a bit too advanced for the game beginning.
You didnt kill the dragon, first time playing and i killed him for vengeance with an assasin

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Black trial only appears when you have 5 or more sins. Reduce your sin with the npc next to the statue in the area before Forest of Abandonment, assuming you didn't kill that one as well. If you did, then you are out of luck, just try to juke him and run past. He's going to hunt you for the rest of the game though. Btw, if you need souls for reducing sin, you can sell the black souls you get after dieing.

EpicGaster

Aug 7, 2019
You didnt kill the dragon, first time playing and i killed him for vengeance with an assasin
I Know it, Im not was the only one hahaha, ah this is good, first time playing, i choose assasin because i like speed then bruh the dragon, four times to kill him with the two choices

Arrchman

May 16, 2020
Black trial only appears when you have 5 or more sins. Reduce your sin with the npc next to the statue in the area before Forest of Abandonment, assuming you didn't kill that one as well. If you did, then you are out of luck, just try to juke him and run past. He's going to hunt you for the rest of the game though. Btw, if you need souls for reducing sin, you can sell the black souls you get after dieing.
That guy I think disapeared before I even started sinning. He said something about how one can't escape the trial and the simply vanished. Didn't have the chance to kill him (Wouldn't have done that. Only did that to fairies who are reborn anyway).

Thanks. Will try that. Is it to get more experience to be able to kill the vanguard?

EpicGaster

Aug 7, 2019
That guy I think disapeared before I even started sinning. He said something about how one can't escape the trial and the simply vanished. Didn't have the chance to kill him (Wouldn't have done that. Only did that to fairies who are reborn anyway).

Thanks. Will try that. Is it to get more experience to be able to kill the vanguard?
who is te vanguard I already finished the game and made a plus to get all the scenes but I dont remember vanguard

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

Not that guy, there is another guy that stands right next to the statue. You can pay him 5k souls to reduce your sins. I suppose he appears later, maybe after a boss is dead. You could try going east instead, the place he appears there is a lot more open and easier to avoid him. Killing the dragon early on gives you the drake sword and a good amount of souls which is really strong for such an early weapon. You're so early in the game, it's probably better to just restart anyway.
who is te vanguard I already finished the game and made a plus to get all the scenes but I dont remember vanguard
He's talking about the npc that appears when you have 5+ sins. He appears in basically every major area except the bog where Miranda replaces him.

Reactions: Arrchman

EpicGaster

Aug 7, 2019
Not that guy, there is another guy that stands right next to the statue. You can pay him 5k souls to reduce your sins. I suppose he appears later, maybe after a boss is dead. You could try going east instead, the place he appears there is a lot more open and easier to avoid him. Killing the dragon early on gives you the drake sword and a good amount of souls which is really strong for such an early weapon. You're so early in the game, it's probably better to just restart anyway.

He's talking about the npc that appears when you have 5+ sins. He appears in basically every major area except the bog where Miranda replaces him.
well I just got a sin in all my play because of the siren princess I let her eat the... fairy I dont remember her name lol

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes