4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Question...
Those of you who hadn't played Dark Souls before playing this, was it confusing and difficult, or doesn't it matter? I kind of feel like this game relies on the experience of playing Dark Souls so you know what is going on. I'm used to saving and reloading games when I die, but this game (and DS) seems to not work that way...you are SUPPOSED to die? Thanks for any insight you can offer. I do have Dark Souls II (and DS III) in my Steam Library but haven't played them yet due to the fact that 90% of console ports are awful to play on a PC (which is my prefered platform).

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
damn, i didn't got save for that :eek::eek:
BTW, what is this hat doing ??
View attachment 688050
It is Peter Pan, he will block the door after you have pulled the lever.
Question...
Those of you who hadn't played Dark Souls before playing this, was it confusing and difficult, or doesn't it matter? I kind of feel like this game relies on the experience of playing Dark Souls so you know what is going on. I'm used to saving and reloading games when I die, but this game (and DS) seems to not work that way...you are SUPPOSED to die? Thanks for any insight you can offer. I do have Dark Souls II (and DS III) in my Steam Library but haven't played them yet due to the fact that 90% of console ports are awful to play on a PC (which is my prefered platform).
Many bonfires are before bosses, at the start of an area so it is not so bad. To avoid dying too much, return to bonfire (don't use dark sigil) when you feel uncertainty.
On a side note, I can confirm you that DS is not in those 90% awful ports xD just get a controller.

throwaway212312313

Nov 10, 2018
Question...
This game and Dark souls are completely unrelated, story-wise. As someone who hasn't played through any of the dark souls games, I had no problem understanding the plot. But if you haven't played the first black souls game, I recommend you do that first. Some of the characters from this game are from the other game, and you'll have a better experience knowing them. Also, you aren't "supposed" to die, technically, but it does make you stronger when you do die.

Dio Brando

Jun 3, 2017
Hi guys, i have a problem with Black Souls, i tried to play it but when i open the game my pc restarts. I have installed the RTP of rpg maker vx ace and i changed the system locale. So what is the problem? The problem is in my computer or i installed something wrong?
(i'm sorry for my english, it isn't my language)

Last edited:

belzewolf22

May 8, 2020
Hi guys, i have a problem with Black Souls, i tried to play it but when i open the game my pc restarts. I have installed the RTP of rpg maker vx ace and i changed the system locale. So what is the problem? The problem is in my computer or i installed something wrong?
(i'm sorry for my english, it isn't my language)
Look what is written in the Windows' event viewer's log

rain_clz

Aug 16, 2019
Question...
I never play nor watch dark souls before, and playing this game is hella confusing. I stick to it because I was curious about the H scenes.

AzuzuTheBuru

Jun 1, 2018
Can someone PLEASE tell me where to find the North Wind and Sun book?
I can't find it for the life of me and it's locking me out of the Alice ending

Bladeline

Sep 21, 2019
Well I'm stuck...
Can't find any master keys anymore and i still need to enter towards fort ivory.
I'm gonna try my luck at the pink bunny's i hope they drop em.

EDIT: No luck i have searched and searched... I cannot seem to another master key...
Does that mean i have to start over....?

Last edited:

AzuzuTheBuru

Jun 1, 2018
Well I'm stuck...
Can't find any master keys anymore and i still need to enter towards fort ivory.
I'm gonna try my luck at the pink bunny's i hope they drop em.

EDIT: No luck i have searched and searched... I cannot seem to another master key...
Does that mean i have to start over....?
You can buy Master Keys from the Prayer Master for 1000 souls

Bladeline

Sep 21, 2019
You can buy Master Keys from the Prayer Master for 1000 souls
Oooh, The cat. Yea.... I killed it in this playtrough...
I wanted my second one to be like rule the world kill it all kinda...
I used save editor and put a key in so i could finish and restart a cycle.

Last edited:

eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
It seems nearly impossible with the extremely dark and disturbing things you can do in this game but I honestly wish more people could experience this game, loved the characters, setting and themes and I honestly think it'll be one of those games i'll always look back on fondly

IGaming

Sep 21, 2017
I need some help!
I could not find Tin Woodman. I read a lot of comments saying that he was at Behemoth Rance, but I looked at every corner there and still couldn't find him.

LineuGod

Dec 16, 2019
HOW TO GET ALL THE GIRL/CG GUIDE : note that thing won't progress as long you don't touch the FOG, so I will be using FOG 1/ FOG 2 as such... also there is a map come with the download link, use that.

At the start, choose Warrior/Thief and grab Master Key, DO NOT SKIP prologue, the boss of prologue is easy to beat and will help so much at the start of the game.

Do not pick up any of the item(bread crumb) scattered at ground in front of Witch house and the map before the Witch house(where the bon fire were).

Talking to the Old man standing in front of monument at the Graveyard town Elixir area, will make the Pied Piper a Fogged enemy.

To get to Atlantica, take the invitation letter in Snow Castle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what is FOG?

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes