4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
So I downloaded this game, played it blind and found an exploit that destroys the game in 5 minutes. I know other players may have found this before or exploited it before but if you haven't heard of it or discovered it, you can get infinite red/yellow/blue/fading souls and ore shards super early on. Im not sure if it works on higher difficulties but it should.

What you need: Blood stone ring for the 3% healing, cheat engine for speedup to make it faster and an autoclicker to spam your space bar.
Where is the exploit: first screen of the sewers where there are 4 slime mobs.
Suggestion: if you want to do this early on be a knight and get to about level 12 to have enough health and tankiness to start reliably.

All you do is maneuver the slime mobs to be close enough to you and spawn either side of you, They will attack you immediately and will never get you into a back attack. You will kill them through spamming your attack and you will profit. The groups of enemies you can run into doing this: 2-3 slimes with a chance to drop blue souls and ore shards each, 3-4 rats with a chance to drop bleedstoppers and yellow souls each and man-eater sharks which drop red souls and fading souls.

With the bloodstone ring you will get sustain and then with enough yellow and blue souls you attack faster and heal faster than they damage you, eventually you just cant take damage anymore and kill em all in 1 shot.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
The art looks quite rough but i can feel the effort and dedication being put into this
Imma try this one out

Roy360

Jun 4, 2017
Guys I screwed up and let Red Riding Hood talk to Elisabeth.
I don't have a save to revert to.

Does anyone know what "Switches" I have to modify to undo my choice?

Edit: I may have found them: 407 and 403
Turning them off allows me to sacrifice Elizabeth to the mermaid... I still don't know how to regain my summon skill

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
Oh I found the issue

For those getting that graphics\titles2\mist, you need to download RPGVX Ace. It's free, I just searched it and found the website for downloading it

Apr 8, 2018
I've just downloaded the game but when I try to run it I'm getting an error that says:

Unable to find file:
Graphics/Titles2/Mist

the funny part is there isn't even a named "Graphics" in the game's files. So I downloaded it again and I still get the same error. What am I missing?
You need to download RPG maker

Just search RPG VX Ace and you should find the download

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lrdfr

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
How to freaking beat the kraken ?? That squid is unbeatable
The best way to beat the squid is to use the flail weapon that you find in the tainted bog?, not sure where exactly it is but it hits all enemies per hit, meaning all the kraken mobs during the fight. Then you want to spam train yourself till you are strong enough. 1st place to do this is the sewers, just up and left of the bonfire is a small room with 4 slimes that will constantly attack you, you can farm blue/yellow and red souls here and when you have enough def/att/spd, you could do the same near the bonfire in the garden of snow, where you can farm all stat souls.

drakkuon

May 15, 2020
How to freaking beat the kraken ?? That squid is unbeatable
i beat it by getting that sword from the drakken fight you run into in the begining if you go through the prologue. yes you can win that fight but you don't need to. a lot of magic and physical aoe will also do the job

Reactions: quays2

JinKaiser

Aug 14, 2018
There is a map in the game directory(same place where the executable is) which will show you the general direction you need to head in to get to where you need to be.
That's the thing..... where is the entrance?? i can see a hole in the north but the demon is unbeatable

drakkuon

May 15, 2020
That's the thing..... where is the entrance?? i can see a hole in the north but the demon is unbeatable
hmmm I don't remember much because it was a long time ago when I played this one but every demon is beatable its a matter of stats and potions. for example you can kill the black knights sent after you for being sinful, they are just very, very tough and pretty much one shot you for a long time. are you talking about the cave guarded by the goat man demon? only way in is through him.

strela

Aug 15, 2019
I've been meaning to ask, what's the importance of Old Town? There seems to be no quests that leads you there and even if you enter it all you got was a sorcery book and succubus boss with seemingly no connection and importance.

drakkuon

May 15, 2020
I've been meaning to ask, what's the importance of Old Town? There seems to be no quests that leads you there and even if you enter it all you got was a sorcery book and succubus boss with seemingly no connection and importance.
one ending requires you to collect all the books, to do that you need to go around and kill all your companions, including the ones you can't party up with and defeat every single boss. an she does have a connection, to Alice. when you first meet her she kinda goes on a tangent about you smelling like her. smelling like the creator of the world. That she is more deserving than you of her love and attention.

strela

Aug 15, 2019
one ending requires you to collect all the books, to do that you need to go around and kill all your companions, including the ones you can't party up with and defeat every single boss. an she does have a connection, to Alice. when you first meet her she kinda goes on a tangent about you smelling like her. smelling like the creator of the world. That she is more deserving than you of her love and attention.
I don't think you have to beat her to get either ending C or D. I remembered I got ending D before but Behemoth didn't give me task to go to Old Rotten Burg. The only item I got from her is Lilith's Heart, which I'm not sure if it's even mentioned by anyone else in the game. Although, why Alice? Isn't the creator of this world is Mary Sue? Alice didn't get into it until ending D revealed it.

FoxyFu

Dec 19, 2019
Damn, the difficulty for this game suprised me for a RPGM, the fights were intense as hell.
Loved it

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Help. I can't find Izu in Graveyard Town Elixir.
I checked the church and the stairs to it, no hope :(

Dec 17, 2017
Does anyone know how to defeat or at least get rid of the black vanguard. He says that I committed too many sins and that I must die. Is there a way for me to get rid of my sins or get rid of him since he just one shots me.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to defeat or at least get rid of the black vanguard. He says that I committed too many sins and that I must die. Is there a way for me to get rid of my sins or get rid of him since he just one shots me.
The NPC near the statue that changes difficulty. Just north of holy forest bonfire.
5000 soul for each sin.

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes