4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I must admit I love this game (and that is something I try to refrain from saying too often in less it is worth it) When I first discovered this game last year I couldn't believe my luck. The setting, story and game play was the complete package and the subject matter (I'm positively mad on fairy tails) couldn't be any more up my ally if it lived right next door. So to hear there is a second game in the pipes! I might treat myself to a bit of cake tonight (that's not a euphemism I really do mean cake ) :D

Reactions: masterdragonson
D

Deleted member 2108961

Where is the bonfire in graveyard town elixer?

Tsunpure

May 6, 2020
This game is fucking amazing..
Struggled a bit with finding my way without a proper map but non-the-less enjoyed every bit of it.

noibo

May 14, 2019
wait, graveyard town has a campfire?
the bonfire is just leaving the town on the right side,theres a monster girl and the bonfire is just below her surounded by trees,all zones have bonfires even that annoying desert map

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Okay I'm just stuck, where is the desert flower, and how do I get to the Garden of the Snow?
Edit: found it, I just held left and down from the bonfire and found a pyramid, then kept going to down. [IRL took me over 2 hours even after reading the guide.

Last edited:

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
What level do I need to be to fight Demonbeast Wilt? He does 3 buffs and 1-shots me... I'm Lvl 25 right now.

EDIT: Ohhhhhh I need more allies than just Leaf.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 77 Votes