4.60 star(s) 77 Votes
Feb 18, 2020
Is there an updated walkthrough from the one on page 12? Been following it and it's been going fine for the most part but I haven't been able to find Adamant and L'Miraj when that walkthrough mentions them.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is there any benefit to increasing difficulty at the statue? Also is there some penalization for dying and farming black souls through that? Thanks

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get leaf true ending and enter the convenient room?
do you mean the room of reminiscence? Thats when you use the book in the holy forest. And if I remember correctly you get leafs true ending if you replay her first ending after discovering all other endings.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Can you tell me what happened in leaf true ending? I don't really kill them in ending c plus I try searching for leaf true end in Google but still can't find anything

Deybu

Nov 23, 2018
Goleth tower is very confusing. Any help after pressing the lever would be appreciated.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Goleth tower is very confusing. Any help after pressing the lever would be appreciated.
After pressing the level the door above the bonfire on the other side would be opened, you should proceed through it.

Feb 13, 2020
I am missing 2 books, Saint of Alexandria and Jeanne'd'Arc (which is probably bugged or I fucked up, for some reason the shaman in skeleton muzzle is dead, there is just generic skeleton lying on the floor where he is supposed to be staying. I wonder if that's a bug or I triggered his death somehow, maybe beating Skeleton Boss kills him?).

noibo

May 14, 2019
I am missing 2 books, Saint of Alexandria and Jeanne'd'Arc (which is probably bugged or I fucked up, for some reason the shaman in skeleton muzzle is dead, there is just generic skeleton lying on the floor where he is supposed to be staying. I wonder if that's a bug or I triggered his death somehow, maybe beating Skeleton Boss kills him?).
Yes, u killed too many fog bosses and the skelly shaman died.the shaman revives jeane>u fuck her>u get her book.u go to elixir's town church to meet catherine (after u talked to her in skeleton maze)>talk to catherine a few times>summon jeane>girl get.
i suggest to rly study the walkthrough on this forum because u might miss elizabeth,the macth girl(easy way to get her is to kill boss in the sewers then kill the knight boss at fort and then go to the match girl to kill lamia mob) and iznu.check out the wiki for more secrets
kill cindarella and begin new game plus at place where u meet leaf for the first a little bit to the left is a green orb.at NG+ use hidden body spell or invisibility powder to avoid all mobs for faster progress

Last edited:

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Fuck me...i went through 65-70% of the game not knowing that there're 4 ring slots...i equiped only 1 ring through that Rapunzel fight lol.
Finished the game 3 times and didn't know about that.
There are 4 ring slots???

reetreet

Jul 11, 2019
need help i try to open the game but i get an error saying(unable to find file: Graphics/titles2/mist

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes