4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

mehmeme

May 8, 2018

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Didn't hear her story anywhere unless I'm suppose to kill her and read her book or something and she just sits in her home selling things.
Umm, you do realize you can recruit her by paying her for sex once and then paying her again to join you, right? Then you'll get some story stuff with her and can get her ending but like the other guy said, her backstory is in the Red Riding Woods game.

Shiuze

Aug 10, 2018
Just two questions:
- Is there any way to join Snow White's covenant without killing the other princesses?
- And what is the mirror for in Garden of Snow?

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Played the second game some, waiting on the dlc, but I can tell you learn more about red in there as well

Just two questions:
- Is there any way to join Snow White's covenant without killing the other princesses?
nope thats the only way to get on her good side

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Played the second game some, waiting on the dlc, but I can tell you learn more about red in there as well
No thanks, I'd rather wait for the translation and find out for myself by playing the game. Although it's good to know she has some story involvement there.

Just two questions:
Sorry, you have to kill either Snow White or the other 3 princesses. There's no other way to proceed.

WakabaHiiro

Jun 18, 2018
Guys, do you know if the dlc of that game is included in that version? april 2019 version I mean... Because when I see the dlc image on dlsite I can't remember that moment from when I finished this game some months ago...
Edit: And that image isn't displayed on this thread, so I guess I am right...

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Guys, do you know if the dlc of that game is included in that version? april 2019 version I mean... Because when I see the dlc image on dlsite I can't remember that moment from when I finished this game some months ago...
Edit: And that image isn't displayed on this thread, so I guess I am right...
which scene did you not see? The DLC are all included as far as I know.

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes