4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

kyozero1000

Feb 7, 2019
Thanks.
But too bad, I killed Red Hood before then,#$@~~~~~

Is CINDERELLA have a book and h-scene, how to enter covenant with her? I finish the game but cannot find Izu anywhere and unlock Izu costume, so NO ENDING A, pls help~

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
Thanks.
But too bad, I killed Red Hood before then,#$@~~~~~

Is CINDERELLA have a book and h-scene, how to enter covenant with her? I finish the game but cannot find Izu anywhere and unlock Izu costume, so NO ENDING A, pls help~
oh her son, you have to meet him in a very specific order, you have to rescue him in Fort Ivern, he is in the lower right if I remember correctly, then go to Graveyard Town Elixir, he should be near the church, rescue him, after that kill all 4 princesses and talk to him in the forest, then go to the chamber right before Cinderella, you should meet him right there and obtain his costume, Cinderella have 2 scenes so try to get both of them.

Too bad you killed Red Riding Hood, she and her wolf carry me in those early run, before I discovered the OPness of "Soul Discharge". Also invest in "black souls" , those thing is waaaay better than level in new game plus, since that frog princess will suck all your level if you decide to go around testing stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: kyozero1000

kyozero1000

Feb 7, 2019
that's a detail I need, thanks again~
Good news that I have a save file before kill 10 char, so now I have to KILL THEM AGAIN, oh great, my soul is BLACK again~

Last edited:

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
By the way, does anyone know if the fan translation for Blacksouls 2 is still going? Its mostly finished, except for most h-scenes, did the author focus on the story or is he just taking a break?

Ang1704

Jun 23, 2017
I know this thread has been exist for a while but I just found this game and this scene...

I should keep her in dungeon! It is better than turning to this! Noooooo!!!!

kyozero1000

Feb 7, 2019
How can I save her? I invited her to Holy forest but no use, does she have any event(rescue or anything) if it is?

Ang1704

Jun 23, 2017
How can I save her? I invited her to Holy forest but no use, does she have any event(rescue or anything) if it is?
Unfortunately there are no method to save her other than imprison her, at least she will stay alive that way, as a sex slave it is but it is better than becoming beast

The ost that playing when fight her is also not helping. Damn this game! Black Souls 2, when?! I want to play the sequel damn it!!!

Tusk

Aug 14, 2017
Not sure if my game is bugged, but I have Jeanne's ashes as well as Catherine saved and in the cathedral, yet I can't seem to revive Jeanne. Anyone know if I'm doing something wrong?

Dec 7, 2018
Not sure if my game is bugged, but I have Jeanne's ashes as well as Catherine saved and in the cathedral, yet I can't seem to revive Jeanne. Anyone know if I'm doing something wrong?
have you tried talking to the skeleton shaman in the cave?

Ang1704

Jun 23, 2017
You need to have Kraken tentacle, you can get it after killing it in the right directio of Abandoned Forest, the place where there poison floors, then go to Skeleton maze and find the shaman in one of cave inside it. After that viola, you have Jeanne as party member then go to the Graveyard Elixir Town, slay the boss inside Cathedral and recruit Catherine

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes