4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Fallingduck

Aug 2, 2018
anybody knows where i can find sinbad,s the iron hans and the king with donkey ears ?
The iron hans is at the top of the hill in the skeleton maze(in the same area you fight the skeleton king but at the very top),sinbad is on top of the the ship in the underwater place and the king with donkey ears is in snow whites throne room

Reactions: Akritof and jaldrus

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
From the first guide posted here, how do I understand or interpet all the lines like this, please? (i.e.: what do the numbers mean and what do the things in square brakets meant?)
"1-7 ~ 2-2 ( DOROTHY ) [rape x2][complete][soul feed x2][Level 99+ to Poseidon Hotel]"

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
From the first guide posted here, how do I understand or interpet all the lines like this, please? (i.e.: what do the numbers mean and what do the things in square brakets meant?)
"1-7 ~ 2-2 ( DOROTHY ) [rape x2][complete][soul feed x2][Level 99+ to Poseidon Hotel]"
Obviously 1-7~2-2 refers to memory location in reminiscence room. Rest just means that there are 2 memories that you unlock by doing that action twice(you get option to rape her for first one and then another rape scene in jail after first rape), one for completing game and selecting her, 2 for soul feeding, and one for poseidon hotel after getting her to lvl 99+.
I wouldn't bother with trying to unlock all of them that way.

This is better guide, especially
Go to Reminiscence room, talk to big rabbit, unlock all memory.
which you can unlock after getting true ending (or was that any/all endings?).

• Love
Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
... refers to memory location in reminiscence room.

... which you can unlock after getting true ending (or was that any/all endings?).
Thank you for all the info! (y)

(I've been playing for a dozen hours and I didn't even realize there was a reminiscence room. :oops:)

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I can't seem to find ELMA,I save the maid and defeat those weird singing animals and a werewolf ,still can't find Elma .I suspect it is the item shop below the bonfire but the dock is locked.so any help?

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I can't seem to find ELMA,I save the maid and defeat those weird singing animals and a werewolf ,still can't find Elma .I suspect it is the item shop below the bonfire but the dock is locked.so any help?
I believe you need one of the magic keys to enter her shop &/or a magic key to go through the gate by the bonfire.

I don't think you are this far yet: Later in the story she is potentially attacked by a snake or something and you need to defeat a clown immediately before trying to save her.

Take a look at the 2 guides linked in the posts 2 or 3 above yours. (y)

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I believe you need one of the magic keys to enter her shop &/or a magic key to go through the gate by the bonfire.

I don't think you are this far yet: Later in the story she is potentially attacked by a snake or something and you need to defeat a clown immediately before trying to save her.

Take a look at the 2 guides linked in the posts 2 or 3 above yours. (y)
Em so I mess up by using the master key on bonfire ,the guide tell me I can buy master key from prayer master,by prayer master he mean that black rabbit?

Reactions: e-disfunction

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Em so I mess up by using the master key on bonfire ,the guide tell me I can buy master key from prayer master,by prayer master he mean that black rabbit?
Yeah, the black rabbit is the prayer master. (Buy an extra dozen master keys if you can as they are very handy for people like you & I who aren't sure what they are doing. ;))

And if you are using the guides, make your own notes & corrections on them! This will help you as: 1) Many things in the game (like the black rabbit/prayer master) have multiple identities this helps me remember who is who and where they are; and 2) In the guides the people you meet, the places they are, and the things you do for them are used interchangeably which is confusing.

(Example: one guide note says something like, "you have the candy now so go deal with it", but it doesn't remind you what you needed the candy to do, or to whom, or how far away on the map that is now. However, it seemed I am supposed to do that immmediately and then return to where I am now because I can't go on in the plot otherwise. o_O)

I hope that is understandable. :unsure:

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
3 parts are planned by authors, 2 are out and almost fully translated, more than 99%, next part will be there in 2020, but even first 2 parts are prefectly playable, have great story, fun gameplay and tons of content.

kyozero1000

Feb 7, 2019
Where I can find "Beauty and Beast"? I fill all the library but still miss that one.
Anyway, my library is full of all slots but I still have all kind of fairy-tale of 10 char???????
I can't beat Dorothy, she's damn strong, name "Chaostic Witch".

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
Where I can find "Beauty and Beast"? I fill all the library but still miss that one.
Anyway, my library is full of all slots but I still have all kind of fairy-tale of 10 char???????
I can't beat Dorothy, she's damn strong, name "Chaostic Witch".
"Beaty" is the white dress girl guarding entrance to the castle, just kill her. about the difficulty just get the life steal sword and grind your stats, then try to beat the demon boss from "Forest of Sabbath" or something like that. I forgot the name since its been way too long, after that learn the magic skill "Soul Discharge" there and just spam it, it will be easy game from then on.

Also try to get Red Riding hood girl, that girl is OP af, she can also summon wolfie in combat so you just need to bring some healing support.

Last edited:
Reactions: kyozero1000
4.60 star(s) 77 Votes