4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
My suggest are sell every color soul you get except of yellow soul, then use 30000 soul to level up your character, and rest of it to Leaf, your companion level up much faster and can pretty much carry you all the way.
Using the Golden and Silver Rings of Avarice, farm the Pied Piper's Plague Rats using Soul Radiance to AoE one-shot them. 1600 souls per fight, 4 chances of a Yellow Soul dropping. Farm them for awhile and you get tons of Yellow Souls to use on yourself or sell once you get enough speed, and tons of souls to buy whatever you want, or massively level up, or whatnot. Did this and got enough souls to level up Leaf to 7X and myself to 5X, easy. There's a bonfire right nearby that you can use to refresh, too, and if you want to hit up the four mobs above that area the rats drop yellow souls and bleed-stoppers, the slimes drop blue, and the man-eating sharks drop red.

Hanzel and Gretel case is probably the worst offender for locking out. You can miss some things, but there's almost nothing significant like that. Using colored souls has no negative consequences.
If Crestfallen Hero left the Holy Forest, you may find him right past the mayor's house in the Rotten Burg.
It's really not that bad. Unlike with Dark Souls, you can save anywhere, at any time, and they're right at the start. The bonfire is also right there, and if you pick up any of the breadcrumbs, Leaf, right beside the bonfire as usual, will tell you that you fucked it up.

EDIT: Huh, pretty sure no one else has mentioned this before, but in Snow White's castle, you can follow a White Rabbit in the upper left to Wonderland, and in the upper left THERE, there's a door in a waterfall, where you can find a corpse against a tree (this is Jabberwock, if you attack it); Talking to it after "killing the string-pulling fiend" (unsure who this is in reference to, but I haven't killed any of the Princesses or superbosses) lets you give each of your companions their Ultimate Skill for 10,000 Souls each.

EDIT 2: The Nameless Trader in Gothel Tower second floor upper right corner is Elma's father. If you spare his life, and possibly activate Elma's flight to Holy Forest, he shows up there below and a bit to the right of Goose's stall. He sells Divine Blessings, Magistones, Magical Mirrors, Fire/Ice/Lightning Pine Resins, Fairy's Wings, and Succubus Fluids. Notably, he is also willing to buy your items, so if you kill the Prayer Master for the covenant, you're not screwed for having someplace to sell items for souls.

EDIT 3:
Can't beat Rapunzel either. My pc (player character) and all summons are level 50-55 with ~3000-4000 HP. I already beat 3 princesses, but that one is dumb. I can get to phase 2 pretty easily as well by throwing a kinds of damage buffs on the pc and then spam "Omniblow" (seems to be the only attack that can hit her). However once she enrages, she just knocks down one party member after another. Especially when she starts healing and takes 3 extra turns in a row every time, the fight is pretty much lost.
Already got a weapon at +10 too with +50 Attack Boost ring.
You can get Dispel from a magic seller, IIRC Dorothy after you recruit her. Might be the Shaman, though, can't remember for sure. Makes Rapunzel a joke. Also a good idea to covenant her first (since her covenant is simple and doesn't require a sacrifice) as her ring gives something like a 90% evade chance and double actions, if you haven't already powerlevelled yourself to be able to defeat her through sheer force.

Last edited:

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Help guys what is Mary Sue's true identity
Hint; who is always with you, unkillable no matter what happens, always seems to be on your side, seems to be able to predict the future, always has the exact advice you need, is the only character who always gets to speak to the MC in major cut scenes, will happily forgive you murdering her or sacrificing her to other entities, is capable of H-ing the MC despite her body size when all other faeries will die if you try and overall is the only character whose personal ending is perfectly happy and joyous looking?

TLDR Which character is literally a Mary Sue?

Awesome game.....but can you save everyone? I like it when games like this subvert expectations by giving you a truly good ending. Where everyone who physically can by the end, get to live.
SPOILER

Well......hrm.....Yes and No. Is there an ending where all survive? Yep. Is it a Good ending? Compares as to your definition. It is a "Happy Ever After" deal, and it IS an Ending but it's not a TRUE Ending.

If all you want is everybody alive and happy, that is certainly possible, a bit difficult since you need to carefully get them in the right order without progressing too far past time-gates, but very much possible (Mother Goose is kinda notorious for being easily missed and turning into demonic Golden Goose if you progress too far without rescuing her since she's in a different area to where the game guides you at the start).

Last edited:

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
It does that to everyone, but it's usually good enough that we can understand what you mean. :)

strela

Aug 15, 2019
Why there's (consensual) tag on the 5 princess? Was there supposed to be rape scene of them but scrapped out? Speaking of which, picking "rape" on hansel & gretel also just straight up kill them, were there supposed to be more scenes?

Jul 20, 2017
Why there's (consensual) tag on the 5 princess? Was there supposed to be rape scene of them but scrapped out? Speaking of which, picking "rape" on hansel & gretel also just straight up kill them, were there supposed to be more scenes?
I'm actually curious about that too. And about the guy asking about a translation for 2 it would probably be years.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I need a thorough guide with this game...
I mean... All this time...
I don't even know the other 16 heroines!
I don't even know how to save the match girl
I don't even know where the harpy girl run after I deposit some of ma souls!
I... I... Did I just rant about my uselessness in this game...
Please help!!!

EvilTiger

Sep 4, 2017
I need a thorough guide with this game...
I mean... All this time...
I don't even know the other 16 heroines!
I don't even know how to save the match girl
I don't even know where the harpy girl run after I deposit some of ma souls!
I... I... Did I just rant about my uselessness in this game...
Please help!!!
IIRC there is a walkthrough on page 12

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes