4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Azell

Jun 21, 2018
if it was not for the dragon at the beginning of the game I would have finished the game without having died once

Last edited:

Bruteforce

Jul 23, 2017
How can I make them companion? I can only summon Leaf, don't have any suggestion on making Dorothy a companion. 1 is dead in the naked king castle. I'm still finding others.

nandaxyz

Jan 21, 2018
Here is STEP BY STEP WALKTHROUGH to get all ending in one go , make sure you follow it.
I will suggest watching this after you play a bit, since it has some open-world element in it and you might want to explore it yourself first.

Not the most efficient way, but I do get all ending and memory unlock, so here we go ~ !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y)(y) walkthrough

nandaxyz

Jan 21, 2018
How can I make them companion? I can only summon Leaf, don't have any suggestion on making Dorothy a companion. 1 is dead in the naked king castle. I'm still finding others.
1 is dead in the naked king castle cause you probably to slow save her

Mar 12, 2018
if it was not for the dragon at the beginning of the game I would have finished the game without having died once
You could kill him though, it isn't too hard. But it is really hard to complete the game without dying if you set the highest difficulty from the start, lol.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I got 5 sins and went to look for Miranda in the Tainted Bog, but for some reason she isn't where I keep reading she should be.
I'm pretty sure that I've encountered her before by the pillar near the boss fog by the big hexagram(star of david to some people), but this time she's just not there.

Am I just missing something?

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
I got 5 sins and went to look for Miranda in the Tainted Bog, but for some reason she isn't where I keep reading she should be.
I'm pretty sure that I've encountered her before by the pillar near the boss fog by the big hexagram(star of david to some people), but this time she's just not there.

Am I just missing something?
I run around there like crazy for hour
not sure she will be around middle of the map that got ground

Reactions: *exists* and Flat

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I run around there like crazy for hour
not sure she will be around middle of the map that got ground
I'll try that.

EDIT: And there she was. I haven't played this since April 30th, so I will have forgotten some things. Thanks.

Kibo

Mar 19, 2018
Is this one of those games where seemingly random shit locks you out of things?
I mean just randomly picking up an item seems to be enough to do it as I learned with hanzel and gretel.
Does using colored souls also do something bad? With a game like this im not trusting these things.

vequest

Dec 19, 2017
cant get this game to run anyone help? after starting girl dies tbe game closes and says it is not finding this file name ホラー効果音 while the file is in the proper location. i also believe i have the files for the rtp i also ran it in the japanese local so any help would be nice.

logadd

Oct 18, 2017
Is this one of those games where seemingly random shit locks you out of things?
I mean just randomly picking up an item seems to be enough to do it as I learned with hanzel and gretel.
Does using colored souls also do something bad? With a game like this im not trusting these things.
Hanzel and Gretel case is probably the worst offender for locking out. You can miss some things, but there's almost nothing significant like that. Using colored souls has no negative consequences.
If Crestfallen Hero left the Holy Forest, you may find him right past the mayor's house in the Rotten Burg.

Reactions: Al845 and orochi02
Jul 20, 2017
Awesome game.....but can you save everyone? I like it when games like this subvert expectations by giving you a truly good ending. Where everyone who physically can by the end, get to live.

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes