4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

logadd

Oct 18, 2017
I really need the second game translated... The first had an actually interesting story, really not expected that from an RPG-maker hentai game.
The developer is currently making 2 more DLCs for the second game, I doubt the translation would even begin before those are released.

Reactions: Amariithynar
D

Deleted member 119819

How does this have so high reviews? The art looks like it was quickly made in paint in about 10 minutes or so.

D

Deleted member 119819

Rather generic, no idea why people like that. Fell almost asleep, the H is not worth it at all. Played better RPG games than that. Was extremely boring to me.

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
how to make covenant with cinderella?
Show up as her son, you got to do his quest first and he should show up in the room with the bonfire before you face her, talk to him and go change your apperance. Then after defeated her 2 knights there should be an option to join her.

LordAinzSama

Mar 31, 2019
Guys, I killed the Tin Man, Lion, and the Scarecrow, but Dorothy's dialogue about training won't progress. She just keeps repeating that I should go and kill the three of them. What should I do?

FrostEye

Mar 25, 2019
is there any jumpscares or disturbing image in this game? and what's the effect of choosing carnal in prologue? plz i need this information

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
is there any jumpscares or disturbing image in this game? and what's the effect of choosing carnal in prologue? plz i need this information
Kinda? There are two scenes that look kinda creepy but its accompany by laughter, not loud noise like scream and stuff. The "disturbing" part is depend on what disturb you, different folks different strokes you know. Carnal basically mean sex, its just ask you to turn sex scene on or off.

Last edited:
Reactions: HocusFocus

nandaxyz

Jan 21, 2018
Kinda? There are two scenes that look kinda creepy but its accompany by laughter, not loud noise like scream and stuff. The "disturbing" part is depend on what disturb you, different folks different strokes you know. Carnal basically mean sex, its just ask you to turn sex scene on or off.
this one really :eek::eek::eek::eek:

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes