4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Darkraris

Sep 16, 2018
I looked through the messages, but did not find the right one, only 1 mention. So did anyone manage to track the way to interact with the mirror in a snow location? I did not notice myself, but I communicated with a person and he said that in the files there is a picture with the model of this mirror in various states. In the very first game I didn’t manage to interact with this glass, but I immediately got into ng +, so I’m unsure, but I consider it the first step. Then I tried to kill / pass by gradually checking the mirror for a change, but it is again ineffective. Then I decided that the interaction would be with each new ng +, but when it reached ng + 5 it repeated the same phrases and gave the same gift, the only smile from the first time stopped appearing. Perhaps this is the key to convincing Snow White without killing, because if there is a way for a potential final boss to marry Cinderella to herself, then there is a way out of this situation.

brendeoteo

Aug 12, 2018
For easy gameplay,
Farm green souls first to lvl up leaf. She OP.
Follow questline all the way -> forest of abandoned to fort ivern(killing armor)
Go graveyard town elixir farm candy.
Go boat use leaf for boss.
Pickle Pee. You can equip multiple same damage x2 ring of magic and melee. Late game useful. Sorcerer staff x10 = no mp usage = 4x dusk crown ring. Drake sword +5 = spam dragon shockwave or helbreath sword for bosses. Equip with shackles x4.

Finished the game but didn't complete hansel and gratel and did chose to forgive goose.

No happy ending.

Kinni

Are you serious or trolling? Can't delete ring. Don't even remember how i got it in the first place.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Kinni

Are you serious or trolling? Can't delete ring. Don't even remember how i got it in the first place.
I'm serious. I think you can sell the ring to the prayer master (the level up guy), and Leaf gave it just before reaching the final area.

brendeoteo

Aug 12, 2018
Well if i chose to unlock all memories it shows the good ending anyway. Same endings as whether i have leaf ring or not. good game.

LilimxSerra

Aug 18, 2018
does anyone know what im suppossed to do if it shows me "Unable to find VL Gothic Font" whenever i start it?

asdfg1243

Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone know where I can get the sequel? Just finished the game and I would like to keep playing it regardless of translation.

thovip119

Apr 5, 2019
The entrance is on the north side of the bog, you first fight Lust Demon Satyr there, then you can go inside. It's hard to miss it.
So it's Entrance of Darkness? I thought it was 2 different places. Also, do you know how I can get Jeanne's book? The shaman killed himself (my sin is 0) and I can't revive Jeanne anymore.

bloodcorn

Apr 9, 2018
hey got a problem can't play the game it keeps saying an audio file is missing I have downloaded this game 4 times and each time its missing the audio file, any suggestions.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
hey got a problem can't play the game it keeps saying an audio file is missing I have downloaded this game 4 times and each time its missing the audio file, any suggestions.
First question: Do you have the RPG Maker run time packages installed? If not then no RPGM game is going to work.

bloodcorn

Apr 9, 2018
First question: Do you have the RPG Maker run time packages installed? If not then no RPGM game is going to work.
yeah the first part of the game runs when your making your character after alice turns to blood then the screen goes dark and it says an audio file missing and then the game closes.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
yeah the first part of the game runs when your making your character after alice turns to blood then the screen goes dark and it says an audio file missing and then the game closes.
Then the second question is are you running the game in Japanese Locale mode? If not then Windows won't recognize files with a Japanese name and will give you an error. There's a really good FAQ in the Tool & Tutorials section for running RPGM games.

bloodcorn

Apr 9, 2018
Then the second question is are you running the game in Japanese Locale mode? If not then Windows won't recognize files with a Japanese name and will give you an error. There's a really good FAQ in the Tool & Tutorials section for running RPGM games.
I changed the locale to japanese it still says an audio file is missing same spot and everything.

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes