4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Arsas

Mar 8, 2018
If you still have the original zipped file, unzip it again but this time either on japanese locale, or using japanese name encoding (winrar has this option, 7zip does not)
I am on Japanese locale, though I will try using Japanese name encoding.

Arsas

Mar 8, 2018
If you still have the original zipped file, unzip it again but this time either on japanese locale, or using japanese name encoding (winrar has this option, 7zip does not)
nope doesn't work. I don't understand the problem.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
nope doesn't work. I don't understand the problem.
Sometimes, the encoding gets messed up during the download itself, maybe shifting to japanese locale and then redownloading would work.

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Can't beat Rapunzel either. My pc (player character) and all summons are level 50-55 with ~3000-4000 HP. I already beat 3 princesses, but that one is dumb. I can get to phase 2 pretty easily as well by throwing a kinds of damage buffs on the pc and then spam "Omniblow" (seems to be the only attack that can hit her). However once she enrages, she just knocks down one party member after another. Especially when she starts healing and takes 3 extra turns in a row every time, the fight is pretty much lost.
Already got a weapon at +10 too with +50 Attack Boost ring.

Halfway-point review: The erotic content in this game is rather "meh", but the rpg elements are pretty good for such a small project. Just kind of frustrating to play blind.
Now that I mention it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Managed to beat rapunzel at around lv 40 by buffing defences and waiting for poison to kill her. Took a while and almost lost though

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Filled the whole library apart from iron hans and cinderella. Does anyone know how to beat iron hans? He takes almost no damage and just 1 shots the party after he charges up.

spaceblox101

Oct 15, 2017
Haven't played any of the Souls games, but do the fog really matter? I've been skipping around to the point that killing Helkaiser was a breeze after farming in Wonderland. (Leaf's Fairy Kiss does wonders)

logadd

Oct 18, 2017
Filled the whole library apart from iron hans and cinderella. Does anyone know how to beat iron hans? He takes almost no damage and just 1 shots the party after he charges up.
There's a spell which allows you to survive on 1 hp if you take lethal damage, doesn't work against multihit attacks, but it's perfect for slow, big nukes. Just file him down and cast that spell before Hans explosions you.

Reactions: samuel1154

Fiedeltraut

Jun 10, 2018
i figured my mistake out
i didnt consume the color-souls for permanent stats increase

what a huge difference, now it is going smoothly (for the time being :D)

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
What do you kill Iron Hans with? He literally takes zero damage from everything i throw at him. Lvl 50-60 party.

Also would like tips for Rapunzel - i don't get her mechanics. She seems to have high enough resist to make my casters pointless, but she evades physical ,even when using spear(the one that gives 100% accuracy). I'm guessing it's some trick, like with the Iron King's armor?

DenBover

Jun 19, 2018
Still playing blind, mind, but what are the conditions for shagging the demon princesses? I've encountered and can beat Rapunzel and Little Mermaid, but that just kills them. I went into covenant with Rapunzel for a scene which is fair enough but looking in the book, that scene is listed as (consensual). Is there a way to force the princesses? Do I have to beat them before they turn into their monster forms or something?

spaceblox101

Oct 15, 2017
Still playing blind, mind, but what are the conditions for shagging the demon princesses? I've encountered and can beat Rapunzel and Little Mermaid, but that just kills them. I went into covenant with Rapunzel for a scene which is fair enough but looking in the book, that scene is listed as (consensual). Is there a way to force the princesses? Do I have to beat them before they turn into their monster forms or something?
Rapunzel: Obtain the Desert Rose, which can be found slightly above and to the left of the Oasis in the desert
Little Mermaid: Sacrifice a level 99+ character (Leaf is strongly suggested, as she only loses levels, not her life)
Frog Princess: Let her kiss you (Drains your level)
Snow White: Kill the other 3 demon princesses

keepscaite

Apr 6, 2019
What do you kill Iron Hans with? He literally takes zero damage from everything i throw at him. Lvl 50-60 party.

Also would like tips for Rapunzel - i don't get her mechanics. She seems to have high enough resist to make my casters pointless, but she evades physical ,even when using spear(the one that gives 100% accuracy). I'm guessing it's some trick, like with the Iron King's armor?
Iron Hans is a big dps check that you're gonna have to grind for. If you can start killing the demons at old rotten burg, thats pretty much the best place to grind short of the black trial area of sabbath forest.

Rapunzel you can beat if you have guaranteed hit attacks. The axe, bow, and moonlight greatsword have guaranted hit skills, or you can use storm ruler, which is in rapunzel's own tower at the top right, though you have to buy or kill for it. The storm ruler's normal attack can't be dodged and rapunzel sometimes mana drains you so its really useful. Speaking of Old rotten burg, there's a paralysis ring over there and Rapunzel can sometimes chain paralyze you if you dont watch out.

Reactions: Lunarius

Goks

Nov 12, 2017
Hey guys, I unlocked the B,C and D endings but I can't find the reminiscence room. Do I have to unlock the A ending to enter the reminiscence room or something ?

logadd

Oct 18, 2017
Hey guys, I unlocked the B,C and D endings but I can't find the reminiscence room. Do I have to unlock the A ending to enter the reminiscence room or something ?
It's the book on the table next to the bonfire in the Holy Forest. Available pretty much from the start.

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
just finished this game, and wow all the endings are depressing. So, i'm just going to have to make a wishful thinking that all of the sudden doom guy crash landed on the planet with an UAC spacecraft, proceeded by killing demons and monster left and right with a BFG 9000 while BFG Division music playing in the background. The End. < --- True ending. Best.

• Haha
Reactions: Purpleflame

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
just finished this game, and wow all the endings are depressing. So, i'm just going to have to make a wishful thinking that all of the sudden doom guy crash landed on the planet with an UAC spacecraft, proceeded by killing demons and monster left and right with a BFG 9000 while BFG Division music playing in the background. The End. < --- True ending. Best.
You can avert the bad endings just by not having Leaf's Ring in your inventory. She is very jealous, after all.

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes