4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Oh lastly(promise this is the last questions for today)

Will you ever meet the girls you've encountered at this game in the sequel?

And did some of them change?like in the wrong way? (I mean this does depend on the real ending(which I dont know what the true ending is) -to be honest,Im really nervous about some of them changing in the sequel-)

.okay,enough questions for today . .im sorry for those who are bothered by this
So unfortunately I haven't played the sequel so I can't say if it's darker or not, but I do know it takes place in Wonderland, and being that it's a sequel I assume it's dark just like this game. As for encountering the same girls I assume you will encounter Little Red since she has a prequel game to this one and her ending implies that she might at the very least be in the sequel. As for why the endings are changing.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
Elisabeth is in the top screen of the Holy Forest.
The sequel is about the Wonderland and it's darker in tone.
Leaf, Alice, Red Hood, and Victoria appear in the sequel, everyone else is new.
Thanks for the info :) now Im ready again to play the game(kinda creeped out of the game cause of what's happening lately to it so I actually stop playing it for a while)

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
Ne
So unfortunately I haven't played the sequel so I can't say if it's darker or not, but I do know it takes place in Wonderland, and being that it's a sequel I assume it's dark just like this game. As for encountering the same girls I assume you will encounter Little Red since she has a prequel game to this one and her ending implies that she might at the very least be in the sequel. As for why the endings are changing.....

Never really thought that Leaf is Mar Sue . . .but I do feel really weird about her since the beginning . . .I dont know why . . .but its just weird for me since she's being too nice . . .so I also searched about the prequel of this game(maybe?) And I did found out that the game they release before this is indeed about red riding hood(red riding woods) . . .I really dont know about her story(can't read japanese) but Im surprised about a one monster in that game which is -the one who observes-(you know ,the monster before red riding hood's house) . . . .

So which ending should I go for?(which letter?I hate killing my companions but I really wanted to find the truth of this game. . . .So might as well do it even if it has to be that way

Oh,and again,thanks for the info you gave me:) this info is really helpful to me!

Rezzoning

May 10, 2019
Whats the best way to kill the bitch in the tower (Rapunzel)? In the beggining of the fight I can beat her pretty easy, but when she has low HP she starts to spam attacks and they're almost impossible to dodge.
Can't beat Rapunzel either. My pc (player character) and all summons are level 50-55 with ~3000-4000 HP. I already beat 3 princesses, but that one is dumb. I can get to phase 2 pretty easily as well by throwing a kinds of damage buffs on the pc and then spam "Omniblow" (seems to be the only attack that can hit her). However once she enrages, she just knocks down one party member after another. Especially when she starts healing and takes 3 extra turns in a row every time, the fight is pretty much lost.
Already got a weapon at +10 too with +50 Attack Boost ring.

Halfway-point review: The erotic content in this game is rather "meh", but the rpg elements are pretty good for such a small project. Just kind of frustrating to play blind.
Now that I mention it...

ddjn

Jul 23, 2017
Can't beat Rapunzel either. My pc (player character) and all summons are level 50-55 with ~3000-4000 HP. I already beat 3 princesses, but that one is dumb. I can get to phase 2 pretty easily as well by throwing a kinds of damage buffs on the pc and then spam "Omniblow" (seems to be the only attack that can hit her). However once she enrages, she just knocks down one party member after another. Especially when she starts healing and takes 3 extra turns in a row every time, the fight is pretty much lost.
Already got a weapon at +10 too with +50 Attack Boost ring.

Halfway-point review: The erotic content in this game is rather "meh", but the rpg elements are pretty good for such a small project. Just kind of frustrating to play blind.
Now that I mention it...
About wonderland,

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
So which ending should I go for?(which letter?I hate killing my companions but I really wanted to find the truth of this game. . . .So might as well do it even if it has to be that way

Oh,and again,thanks for the info you gave me:) this info is really helpful to me!
No problem, I'm happy to help. If you want to get the most info about the story I would suggest doing ending D (Make sure to summon Dorthy and Leaf during the fight against the Nameless Demon, and the final fight), and then ending C. (You can luckily do both in the same play through)

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
Apperently there is this Catherine which I've been reading here lately . . .but the thing is,I dont know where she is. . .will someone pls give me some answer to where she is. . .haven't encountered her yet . . .Im on the point where I've revive Jeanne

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
Apperently there is this Catherine which I've been reading here lately . . .but the thing is,I dont know where she is. . .will someone pls give me some answer to where she is. . .haven't encountered her yet . . .Im on the point where I've revive Jeanne
Ummmm . . .I actually found her at the same area . . . .so yeah . . .thanks for reading this(but I really did not encounter her at the hub as people said here)

Oh . .and lastly,the prostitute girl . . .she becane a monster . . .a little sad here . . .but I dont know why she became a monster . . .already killed pied piper . . .maybe beacuse I forgot to 'buy her'(I did but it was in a different save and that save is far from my current save)

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
Played this game for another 4 hours and Im currently in wonderland . . .some major info could be found here and Im really shock to know those infos

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
No problem, I'm happy to help. If you want to get the most info about the story I would suggest doing ending D (Make sure to summon Dorthy and Leaf during the fight against the Nameless Demon, and the final fight), and then ending C. (You can luckily do both in the same play through)
Can I ask you a question again?currently I did all of the 10 heroines at the hotel poseidon . . .but I still haven't got the leaf ring(and what is the significance of that ring?) . . .and lastly,when I did Victoria twice,she turned into a monster . . .does that happen to others too if I did them twice?

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
Ummmm . . .I actually found her at the same area . . . .so yeah . . .thanks for reading this(but I really did not encounter her at the hub as people said here)

Oh . .and lastly,the prostitute girl . . .she becane a monster . . .a little sad here . . .but I dont know why she became a monster . . .already killed pied piper . . .maybe beacuse I forgot to 'buy her'(I did but it was in a different save and that save is far from my current save)
Well... yeah... about that prostiute... she can't actually be saved. the only way to do it is just to rape her and send her to prison.

Reactions: aznbluefire

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Can I ask you a question again?currently I did all of the 10 heroines at the hotel poseidon . . .but I still haven't got the leaf ring(and what is the significance of that ring?) . . .and lastly,when I did Victoria twice,she turned into a monster . . .does that happen to others too if I did them twice?
Leaf gives you the ring if you talk to her when she's standing outside of Fort Ivern Castle portion where Cinderrella and Bell, from Beauty and the Beast, are located. Leaf says the ring is to help you in this final dungeon but it has a more sinister purpose. As for Hotel Poseidon, Victoria is the only person to turn into a monster if you have sex with them twice. This is due to the demon blood she has running through her turning her into a succubus.

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
Leaf gives you the ring if you talk to her when she's standing outside of Fort Ivern Castle portion where Cinderrella and Bell, from Beauty and the Beast, are located. Leaf says the ring is to help you in this final dungeon but it has a more sinister purpose. As for Hotel Poseidon, Victoria is the only person to turn into a monster if you have sex with them twice. This is due to the demon blood she has running through her turning her into a succubus.
Once again,thank you for the info!:),Ive tried ending A then after that,shitty ending happens . . .so when I've returned again to the holy forest before everything,it seems like you're the only one who remember killing Cinderella,and I also selled leaf's ring(is that a bad thing?)Im currently trying ending D before ending C,and right now Im on the quest to kill pinnochio as Baphomet requested

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
Just finished the game 4 hours ago.Definitely one of the best h-games I've ever played.

Ending A(each endings)-done this first,regret it afterwards.However,Red Riding Hood's ending was the most different to the heroine's each ending . . .Really makes her different to others . . .I mean,she was the mc of their previous game.She really faced many f#cked up things

Ending B-same as ending A,also regret it

Ending C-also regret it but at the same time I was surprised by the plot twist of this path.Defeated the last boss(?) and seemingly got a happy ending . . .but not buying it . . .I just don't trust this ending

Ending D-this ending was the hardest to do,most confusing,and the most mind blowing ending . . I believe this as the 'true ending' of all the endings.The reason is because this is the 'ending' that 'she' wasn't able to foresaw.Tons of info has been given to me by this route,worth the fights that I've faced.Of all the endings,this is the ending that really made the bridge to the sequel

(watch some of the playthrough of the sequel . . . . .good thing I don't understand japanese but still pretty amazed by it . . .truly a worthy sequel to this game(mainly beacuse I saw the fights . . .really complicated fights beacuse you can use different weapons while fighting . . .Not so sure about this one,but haven't see some gameplays where they summon their heroines . .does that mean there's no more system like that?Lastly,sins were replaced by SEN -sanity?- )

Can't wait for the sequel to be translated(which I really have to wait for a long time)

But still many questions are in my mind:

Still confuse of the teddy bear's story.If MC and Alice are lovers,then who was the other man mentioned that joined 'her'

At the diary in the forest of Sabbath,what the hell did she(the owner of the diary) do and what the hell did she see ?

How the hell did the first Alice even die at the fist place(you know,the character making)and how the hell did she revive at the end of ending D?

'She' mentioned the fact that she stole 'his' fairy tales and then change it to her liking,then insert it at the world thus making the fake world(mentioned sometimes). . .does that mean that the original world is just a an ordinary world where fairy tales are well . . .just fairy tales?

Hopefully,the sequel would answer my questions,even the ones I haven't mentioned.

Reactions: Al845 and anonykun

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I expect gameplay from this game..where you can kill everything for whatever hell reason

Last edited:

KoolKool993

Nov 28, 2017
Hey guy, nearly complete filling alice library, only missing "Jack and Bean" book, any idea where to find?

by the way, black court mission to kill Leonard in Sabbath Forest
So where is "Sabbath Forest"??

come on guys, i'm already late when play the game, please help me finish to switch to part Two :D

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes