4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Macute

Sep 16, 2017
Is it worthwhile to restart the game again to get Ending A if I've already got all the other endings and unlock the memories?
Personally I don't think its. It will just further confirm the other ends besides as long as you have a save before starting C end you can reset you Sin to 0 and get if you touch alone the fog after killing Cinderella.

D

Deleted member 1342037

How do you save Elma? I tried everything and she still end up getting killed by her mother.

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
Already liking this game(surprised at the start of the game.Game took 90 degree turn) . . .kinda stuck at the witch house especially Hansel or Gretel . .not sure if I should give them the candy (can someone pls give me tips?)

I heard that there's a sequel . . .is it true??(is it translated?)

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
Already liking this game(surprised at the start of the game.Game took 90 degree turn) . . .kinda stuck at the witch house especially Hansel or Gretel . .not sure if I should give them the candy (can someone pls give me tips?)

I heard that there's a sequel . . .is it true??(is it translated?)
For Hansel and Gretel, yes i think you should give them candy to get on their good side and preventing them for turning into demonbeast. after that, visit elma in the rotten burg to get some matches and give it to the guy outside of the witch's house.
they have the H-scene tho as you feed them souls

and as for the sequel. there is Black Souls 2. but its not translated yet. unforrtunately i dont think we will get it translated any time soon

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
For Hansel and Gretel, yes i think you should give them candy to get on their good side and preventing them for turning into demonbeast. after that, visit elma in the rotten burg to get some matches and give it to the guy outside of the witch's house.
they have the H-scene tho as you feed them souls

and as for the sequel. there is Black Souls 2. but its not translated yet. unforrtunately i dont think we will get it translated any time soon
Oh . . .thanks for the info! Appreciate it :)

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Where in the bloody hell is Beauty and the Beast? I searched through whole Lost Empire from top to bottom and I can't find them! I stuck and can't get C ending now...

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
Where in the bloody hell is Beauty and the Beast? I searched through whole Lost Empire from top to bottom and I can't find them! I stuck and can't get C ending now...
If i can remeber correctly, its belle. that blonde girl. if you raped her instead of killing her, she should be in your prison.so go there, kill her, and get the book

Reactions: svolozhanin7

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
If i can remeber correctly, its belle. that blonde girl. if you raped her instead of killing her, she should be in your prison.so go there, kill her, and get the book
I didn't rape(I'm not that kind of guy.) She did hang herself on the noose though. Now I found the tale. Thank you!

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
*After finishing Ending C*

Wow, what a twist. Welp, I finished all endings except Ending A. But it looks like it's true ending of the game. I wonder which ending is the "true" one, and after which Black Souls 2 takes place. So I guess this is it. My save files will erase and I finished the ga-

*Credits end, and I got was return to Holy Forest*

What? :oops:

SoundofSun

Sep 22, 2017
Was a pretty amazing game. Being a mage made the game crazy easy to the point that summoning help was almost always a waste of time but the story was really well done.

Reactions: svolozhanin7

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
After 7 hours of gameplay . . .I finally conquered 1 princess (yeah . . .just 1 princess ): )

But the thing is. . . .I dont know what to do next. . . .and could someone pls explain why the soul seller girl(forgot her name) dissapeared????

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
Last question(for those who played the sequel)

If this one focuses on the five demonic princessess then what does the sequel focus more on?

And lastly,which one is darker? (this one or the sequel?)

Pls answer this questions

Kertxtreme321

Sep 21, 2018
Oh lastly(promise this is the last questions for today)

Will you ever meet the girls you've encountered at this game in the sequel?

And did some of them change?like in the wrong way? (I mean this does depend on the real ending(which I dont know what the true ending is) -to be honest,Im really nervous about some of them changing in the sequel-)

.okay,enough questions for today . .im sorry for those who are bothered by this

logadd

Oct 18, 2017
After 7 hours of gameplay . . .I finally conquered 1 princess (yeah . . .just 1 princess ): )

But the thing is. . . .I dont know what to do next. . . .and could someone pls explain why the soul seller girl(forgot her name) dissapeared????
Elisabeth is in the top screen of the Holy Forest.
The sequel is about the Wonderland and it's darker in tone.
Leaf, Alice, Red Hood, and Victoria appear in the sequel, everyone else is new.

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes