4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Hey guys i've been stuck with izu's quest line, is there a time limit for saving him in gravetown ?

doom1445

May 8, 2019
from the guide notepad doc in the game folder:
"In the Holy Forest on
the map with Prayer Master, examine the crack in
the house several times. There's a ring there which
doubles soul and item droprates."

anyone know which crack? i keep trying to interact with the cracks, but i get nothing but wasted time

noibo

May 14, 2019
from the guide notepad doc in the game folder:
"In the Holy Forest on
the map with Prayer Master, examine the crack in
the house several times. There's a ring there which
doubles soul and item droprates."

anyone know which crack? i keep trying to interact with the cracks, but i get nothing but wasted time
theres a giant hole in the wall where u would go to the basement,maybe u alrdy have the rings,they r not needed tbh,4 arrow spell kills bosses very fast

doom1445

May 8, 2019
so i saved the goose, had her do bank stuff with my souls, made my way to the tainted bog, made a covenant with the frog, then come back to find the feathered bitch is gone....either if i fucked up something, or something that wasn't supposed to happen happened.

feel free to be as confused as me, give advice, and or just claim i broke it because id believe you.

noibo

May 14, 2019
so i saved the goose, had her do bank stuff with my souls, made my way to the tainted bog, made a covenant with the frog, then come back to find the feathered bitch is gone....either if i fucked up something, or something that wasn't supposed to happen happened.

feel free to be as confused as me, give advice, and or just claim i broke it because id believe you.
shes in the sea of trash,theres a tent where shes hiding in,save before u talk to her,ull find more info on page7 in this forum

doom1445

May 8, 2019
anyone else having trouble finding elizabeth's ring? i looked at the companion guide someone posted on page 7, and im still having trouble.

Dec 7, 2018
anyone else having trouble finding elizabeth's ring? i looked at the companion guide someone posted on page 7, and im still having trouble.
Dude you know the area right next to the swamp? Yeah, go to the bottom leftmost side of there and you will see an ordinary enemy fairy. Kill it and you get the ring. If you are still having trouble; just kill every monster in the area until you see the one i'm talking about. Hope this helps!"

Dec 7, 2018
Dude you know the area right next to the swamp? Yeah, go to the bottom leftmost side of there and you will see an ordinary enemy fairy. Kill it and you get the ring. If you are still having trouble; just kill every monster in the area until you see the one i'm talking about. Hope this helps!"
By the way to get to the swamp you need to go to the area below Dorothy's House and just go right until you move from one area to another and at one point you will reach the swamp.

Yeetith

Oct 29, 2018
So on my first run of the game I chose Thief, using evade you can kill the dragon and get the Drake Sword before the game even starts, essentially making everything 10x easier.

Reactions: VirusFinder

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Anybody know what kind of progress has been made on translating the sequel to this? Dying to play it after the amount of fun this game plot gave me, especially since it looks like they crank the mindfckry to 11.

Viir

May 21, 2018
Anybody know what kind of progress has been made on translating the sequel to this? Dying to play it after the amount of fun this game plot gave me, especially since it looks like they crank the mindfckry to 11.
Look up the name witheredgryphon on GitHub he and his team are translating it. They are making fantastic progress from what they shown and I’m Inclined to believe they could be finished in autumn.

Reactions: Zethin

Viir

May 21, 2018
I'm a one-man team, and it'll be released by April 30.
You can follow my progress here:
Apologies for getting that wrong. Thank you for all the work you’ve done.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'm a one-man team, and it'll be released by April 30.
You can follow my progress here:
I just learned about this today, sorry for coming late tot he bandwagon and thankyou for all the work you're putting into translating this awesome game! that'll be one more thing to look forward to and distract myself during these times.

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes