4.60 star(s) 80 Votes

drakkuon

May 15, 2020
Does anyone know how to defeat or at least get rid of the black vanguard. He says that I committed too many sins and that I must die. Is there a way for me to get rid of my sins or get rid of him since he just one shots me.
yes, either kill him by grinding ALOT or just pay to have your sins removed. paying is the easier option. killing them is very very hard.

drakkuon

May 15, 2020
I don't think you have to beat her to get either ending C or D. I remembered I got ending D before but Behemoth didn't give me task to go to Old Rotten Burg. The only item I got from her is Lilith's Heart, which I'm not sure if it's even mentioned by anyone else in the game. Although, why Alice? Isn't the creator of this world is Mary Sue? Alice didn't get into it until ending D revealed it.
the ending where you need to kill everyone and collect all the books isn't where you go through with fighting behemoth. go to Alice's library. all those book slots need to be filled. that is a pre-resiquite to getting the ending. I can't seem to find the wiki but I am pretty sure you need liliths heart for something.

strela

Aug 15, 2019
the ending where you need to kill everyone and collect all the books isn't where you go through with fighting behemoth. go to Alice's library. all those book slots need to be filled. that is a pre-resiquite to getting the ending. I can't seem to find the wiki but I am pretty sure you need liliths heart for something.
You don't, I cleared Ending C the last and decided to go to Old Rotten Burg for fun, I got the spell I missed and Lilith's Heart. I have no idea what is that for, when used it just gives all stat boost like Black Souls.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Got all the endings and yeaaahhh

At least i didn't kill Miranda myself... thanks for that i guess.
But changing the subject, this game's plot twist is too advanced for me, like wtf and what a son of bitch the player actually is. God dammit

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Got all the endings and yeaaahhh

At least i didn't kill Miranda myself... thanks for that i guess.
But changing the subject, this game's plot twist is too advanced for me, like wtf and what a son of bitch the player actually is. God dammit
xD

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Are there any reason not to bring girls to your dungeon? For example, does the Match Seller Elma turn hollow with time or does some npc help you out in the future?

I tried to read previous pages on this forum but I'm afraid of reading more spoilers.

Reactions: rKnight

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Welp im "trying" doing a good hero run in the game, i should kill these princess or make a convenant? Just can make with one and the others you kill?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Welp im "trying" doing a good hero run in the game, i should kill these princess or make a convenant? Just can make with one and the others you kill?
Snow White covenant is the reason you can't have all princesses alive when you enter Cinderella's castle.
You can make covenant with each then kill each :p

Reactions: RJP

strela

Aug 15, 2019
Are there any reason not to bring girls to your dungeon? For example, does the Match Seller Elma turn hollow with time or does some npc help you out in the future?

I tried to read previous pages on this forum but I'm afraid of reading more spoilers.
If you want to them to join and thus summon them as companion in battle, you must not imprison them to your dungeon. Besides they are kind of requirement for each of their ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shekelberg

Jun 2, 2020
Where is Izu's location in Graveyard Town Elixir? Or did I mess something up, cus he aint appearing. And where do you find a Ore slat?

Edit: Fuck the Ore slabs, I cheated and added them myself.
Edit2: Did new game+, found Izu left of the 4 enemies below the church. Dunno what I did before, but Izu's quest line is def something one can miss.

Last edited:
Reactions: _PLEASE_

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
This game is insane (in a good way) and I can't make head or tails of the story, I'm 100% confused.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I searched and found a japanese wiki, and with the help of google translate, apparently there is indeed a short summary explaining the game's events here:
It is on the last topic of that FAQ page, but it goes without saying that machine translation ended up making it all even more broken and confusing lol

Would anyone who is fluent in japanese, if you could please translate this short summary so that we may better understand the game's story? :) Tough be careful because from what I glanced there seems to be some supplemental information from Blacksouls II (which could be removed to avoid spoilers from the sequel)

Because without that translation I don't think anyone could make sense of the entire story of this game, since the japanese have the advantage of playing the game in their native language and can figure out the game better than us :cry:

Barro27

Nov 29, 2019
Victoria died and i saved after it by dumb reflex... I feel like rage dropping the game now :cry:

noibo

May 14, 2019
Victoria died and i saved after it by dumb reflex... I feel like rage dropping the game now :cry:
you need to play the game multiple times if you want a perfect game because its easy to miss a lot of things.
just start new lap and use invisiblity to pass all trash mobs for faster progression

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
elizabeth gone after i got red hood ( i complete her quest already-keep her as companion), any idea where she go ?

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
elizabeth gone after i got red hood ( i complete her quest already-keep her as companion), any idea where she go ?
Even if you have Elizabeth as companion BEFORE having red hood, but you say that red hood should speak to her, she will be gone (forever I think).

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
Even if you have Elizabeth as companion BEFORE having red hood, but you say that red hood should speak to her, she will be gone (forever I think).
damn, i didn't got save for that :eek::eek:
BTW, what is this hat doing ??
0.png

Last edited:

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
Some info about this foolish prince, the skelleton on skelleton maze? I killed him but he looks someone good cursed.

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes