4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

skoobadive

Dec 3, 2017
NEVERMIND I found how to soul feed them after reading people's comments. Thank you everyone.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2019
Question:
Anyone found out if there is a really specific way to remove Goose from her souls bank? I want to recruit her as a team member but she doesn't leave this place even afther i have killed many bosses already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

skoobadive

Dec 3, 2017
Question:
Anyone found out if there is a really specific way to remove Goose from her souls bank? I want to recruit her as a team member but she doesn't leave this place even afther i have killed many bosses already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Go to the walkthrough on page 12. it will tell how to get Goose. After an unknown trigger, you have to look for her in the sea of trash and not forgive her when she disappears. The trigger is a bit haywire but it is said in the walkthrough when the trigger usually occurs if followed.

Sep 12, 2019
Go to the walkthrough on page 12. it will tell how to get Goose. After an unknown trigger, you have to look for her in the sea of trash and not forgive her when she disappears. The trigger is a bit haywire but it is said in the walkthrough when the trigger usually occurs if followed.
My problem here is exact with this unknown trigger. I saw the walkthrough and followed some parts of it, since i'm still on my first playthrough and even tried to use the fog logic, nothing works, she stays there no matter what... maybe if i donate more souls for her she ditchs me.

skoobadive

Dec 3, 2017
My problem here is exact with this unknown trigger. I saw the walkthrough and followed some parts of it, since i'm still on my first playthrough and even tried to use the fog logic, nothing works, she stays there no matter what... maybe if i donate more souls for her she ditchs me.
It is said you need to deposit 1000 souls and with the unknown trigger, it may trigger the event.

Sep 12, 2019
It is said you need to deposit 1000 souls and with the unknown trigger, it may trigger the event.
Yes finally, somehow the trigger for the Goose's event activated by itself. Now i think that i have everything set up to get all endings, just need to make some extra save file copies to make sure to not screw up

Pong11

May 23, 2018
Just finished the game and want to ask some questions.
1. I got ending B, C, and D, but there are no new game+ option for me. I thought you only have to finished ending C to get new game+ and truly end the story, or do I have to get ending A too?
edit : nvm found it

2. Is this enough for me to start Black Souls II? I have high expectation in BS2 and don't want to miss anything that may related to BS1.
Thanks in advance!

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
Man, I'm still on halfway of the game but I must say this game is a masterpiece. Highly recommend. It's basically a masterpiece RPGM game with H-scenes. The gameplay mechanic is outstanding in term of RPG

akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
I think there is a critical bug relate to the option "skip H-scene". Since I have turned it on (to skip), I couldn't trigger any "Watching girl bathing" scenes, and I couldn't trigger Little mermaid consensual scene even though I joined her convenant and got the ring. They don't appear in the H-room.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Just finished the game and want to ask some questions.
1. I got ending B, C, and D, but there are no new game+ option for me. I thought you only have to finished ending C to get new game+ and truly end the story, or do I have to get ending A too?
edit : nvm found it

2. Is this enough for me to start Black Souls II? I have high expectation in BS2 and don't want to miss anything that may related to BS1.
Thanks in advance!
you should be ready to go to Blacksouls 2 when you complete ending D,there arent much to connection between bs 1 and bs 2 ,but you will still see some old faces there.The plot is even interesting,as for th combat system i wont spoil it for you.Good luck!

Reactions: Pong11

lawlietpwnz

Nov 26, 2018
Indeed nice game. Although balance is shitty af. Spells like soul discharge (x hits random target) are too broken.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sooo is there a difference between a "friendly" (lawful good karma) run and the "Rance" (F- everything/one) run?

ED: Of course that's how we "feed souls", OF COURSE!
Also, is there a max stat per level? 'coz I'm just grinding yellow souls from certain mice in the sewers
so I can just outspeed anything til' late game
Wait, I'm a forgetful person so uhh is there a way to know how many fog gates I've opened?
I'm not a fan of jumpsca- *MARY SUE*, dammit...like I said, not a fan of jumpsca *BAPHOMET!!!*
F- THIS!!! YOU'RE BOTH DEAADD!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: capre
4.60 star(s) 77 Votes