4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
The library itself tells you all the fairy tales but not their locations. Most of them are drops from enemies but each heroine besides Miranda, Victoria, and Leaf also drops one. To kill them after making them a companion, you need to take them to the hotel. Some enemies that drop fairy tales don't appear until after you beat the local boss so make sure you re explore. The guide linked on the first page also has a list with locations.
Say, can I still get "Beauty and the Beast" book if I let her go or does this make end C unavailable?
Oh, I got it, whew, that's a relief. A bit of backtracking goes a long way huh
Now there's another thing though, the person who's supposed to revive Jeanne is not there, what did I do wrong?
I'm going for End C and Jeanne's is the last book I need

Last edited:

Ismjahson

Aug 14, 2018
How do I save elma? Edit: Nevermind I was stupid and didn't notice I could move while her mom was going towards her

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Say, can I still get "Beauty and the Beast" book if I let her go or does this make end C unavailable?
Oh, I got it, whew, that's a relief. A bit of backtracking goes a long way huh
Now there's another thing though, the person who's supposed to revive Jeanne is not there, what did I do wrong?
I'm going for End C and Jeanne's is the last book I need
You missed out, the guy that revives Jeanne disappears once you progress too far. I think he disappears once you open the way to the final area after killing or making covenant with all the demon princesses.

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
You missed out, the guy that revives Jeanne disappears once you progress too far. I think he disappears once you open the way to the final area after killing or making covenant with all the demon princesses.
well shit, new game+ it is then. Thanks

thecheesebox

Jul 21, 2021
Can anyone tell me where izu’s second location is I know he’s in graveyard town but can’t find him is he in one of the houses?

l30n4rd099

Jul 17, 2020
Sometimes i lose items withouth doin anything, and withouth dying why??
Edit: I mean, the masters Key,i use them automatically when i open any door? this could make sense
Another Edit: Should i rape Elma?

Tiareth

Oct 22, 2019
What do stats?
ATK - Obviously affect attack with weapon
Def - this decrease damage? Increase dodge chanse? both?
Mag -Obviously affect damage with spells
res - chance ignore debuffs
spd - speed affect frequency of my turns
Lck - What affect luck? Crit chanse? droprate? All but a liitle?

P.S. From death i accure item that increase all my stats. Is there a penalty for multiple deaths besides the chance to lose souls?

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Attack is physical damage dealt, defense is physical damage taken, magic is magical damage dealt, resist is magical damage taken, speed is how fast your atb bar charges or how fast you get turns in other words, and luck affects applying and being affected by status effects.
No penalty for multiple deaths besides soul loss like you guessed.

artzamak1254

Jun 17, 2019
Help me! I talk to red hood about elizabeth now she is gone and now I want to find her fairytail book is there a way?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Elizabeth should be somewhere in the forest north of the holy forest but I don't know if you can get her fairy tale at that point.

Reactions: artzamak1254

artzamak1254

Jun 17, 2019
Elizabeth should be somewhere in the forest north of the holy forest but I don't know if you can get her fairy tale at that point.
Thanks for reply, Yeah! she turn into Torture Queen Elizabeth in abandoned forest, took me for a while to find her.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Or you could just not make her go insane. If you give her the ring she is looking for and don't tell red hood to talk to her, she'll be ok.

ronan_iroha

May 5, 2021
actually where can I find the ring? I'm curently just trying to get a full dungeon but I'm going to play a new save after and hopefully I'll play it more seriously :KEK:

4.60 star(s) 76 Votes