4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Okami1

Oct 31, 2019
Hey can someone tell me where to find the beach? I need to kill the little mermaid but I can't find the beach to get to atlantis.

Also, is there a way to get hansel and gretel's fairy tale if I saved the two?

Mar 26, 2019
Hey can someone tell me where to find the beach? I need to kill the little mermaid but I can't find the beach to get to atlantis.

Also, is there a way to get hansel and gretel's fairy tale if I saved the two?
Go through the Skeleton maze east of Elixir.

Yeah, Just Play the Story.

AppleGator

Oct 20, 2020
Can someone explain to me the relationship between Elizabeth and Red's Grandmother?
I don't really understand why telling Red to talk to her grandmother results in Elizabeth's death

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Can someone explain to me the relationship between Elizabeth and Red's Grandmother?
I don't really understand why telling Red to talk to her grandmother results in Elizabeth's death
Pretty sure Elizabeth is Red Hoods mother and hates her (idk if its because Red Hood killed both her grandfather and grandmother (in Red Riding Hood, the first game from the circle) or some other reason), and if they talk to each other Elizabeth wanders out in the forest and turns insane due to the mist, so you have to kill her. Thats how I remember it anyway.

Apr 21, 2020
Now there's another thing though, the person who's supposed to revive Jeanne is not there, what did I do wrong?
I'm going for End C and Jeanne's is the last book I need
i also failed to revive jeanne and searched for her.
i didn't properly searching for jeanne soul but i assumme her soul latched on some fish because there is a fairy tale about a soul stuck in a whale stomach.

every one of them turned into monster by default but this jeanne can be an unique case since i can't prove her monster soul existence. [a.k.a didn't properly searching, the map is huge and i didn't check the underwater properly yet, there is also posibility for her to replace some mobs and the place is to dark for me on my small screen]

everyone else is confirmed turned into monster or give you the book later.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I played Domina (created by Dekarous) and his description says it's similar to D*rk Souls? How similar to Domina is this game?

Nov 27, 2021
Wha
are the character endings supposed to all be so depressing?
EDIT: Ahah, I see Leaf was playing a little sneaky on me. If anyone else stumbles on this, it's that ring you get that appends a bad additional scene.

Last edited:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
i dunno if i missed something or i'm just being an idiot... i'm currently at the empty beach and don't know how to get the the underwater sea atlantica..
can anyone tell me where to go?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
i dunno if i missed something or i'm just being an idiot... i'm currently at the empty beach and don't know how to get the the underwater sea atlantica..
can anyone tell me where to go?
Get the invitation letter from snow white's castle.

Reactions: Fake Rabi ~

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Forest of sabbath, which is through the top right exit of forest of abandoned past the sea of trash. It's in the boss room.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just started this game a week ago and I've got a few questions (sorry for being late to the party.) I took out the Frog princess without forming a covenant. Is that gonna bite me later on? I just HATED the idea of losing levels. I still play Level Drain 3 ALOT! :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 77 Votes