4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Not a lot, you just need enough agility to outspeed her and then you can just dodge on her turn. You can go out of the holy forest to the east (I did this on my first playthrough) to grind without fighting her.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
So is there an ending guide? I am following the guide underneath the main post here for the cgs but the only ending it has listed is C, and I want to get A, then B, then C, then D.

Quickkiller2880

Dec 1, 2018
So, I don't know if I'm just a moron or what. But every time I launch the game I can't use the up arrow, at all. Not in the menus and when I actually get into the game be it the tutorial or a downloaded save, my character just walks up and left. And I have absolutely no idea what is happening. I've downloaded the game from the different sources given, restarted my PC unplugged and replugged in my keyboard, I've pressed every key on my keyboard thinking it was a stuck key and nothing has fixed it. I haven't seen anyone mention this in the thread so far either. So does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Any battle tips for the Trash Kraken?

Edit: You're right! I did say that I just started. Sorry :p I'm doing both now.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So, I don't know if I'm just a moron or what. But every time I launch the game I can't use the up arrow, at all. Not in the menus and when I actually get into the game be it the tutorial or a downloaded save, my character just walks up and left. And I have absolutely no idea what is happening. I've downloaded the game from the different sources given, restarted my PC unplugged and replugged in my keyboard, I've pressed every key on my keyboard thinking it was a stuck key and nothing has fixed it. I haven't seen anyone mention this in the thread so far either. So does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?
After a quick search around the internet I've seen suggestions of uninstalling/reinstalling the driver for the keyboard and about a program (download at own risk) that resets the buffer for rpgmaker. Also make sure you don't have any other input devices connected to your computer like controllers.

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Mar 26, 2021
none of the links work for me(haven't tried mega, but mega you either pay or have to wait 300 million hours to get 100mb downoaded).

Quickkiller2880

Dec 1, 2018
After a quick search around the internet I've seen suggestions of uninstalling/reinstalling the driver for the keyboard and about a program (download at own risk) that resets the buffer for rpgmaker. Also make sure you don't have any other input devices connected to your computer like controllers.
Hmm odd, I definitely don't have a controller plugged in, and neither of the solutions worked. I'm not sure why it's not working

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Have less sin. She fights you if you have 5 or more (the same requirement for running into black trial members).

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
(Prenote: I'm on NG+ going for scene completion without the use of the completed save)

Hey, did a quick search on here, and there's something that I can't seem to find any posts on-
So, Hansel and Gretel. You can save one of them or both of them, and from the other posts in here it sounds like saving both of them temporarily locks you out of their book or something, (Until you do Baphomet's requests?)

What I'm curious about though is if it's still possible to get their book to get Ending C after saving only one of them. Maybe I didn't search the thread thoroughly enough, but there doesn't seem to be any post about it? Even anything that happens regarding the two after, yeah. Hmm.
It'd be neat if someone could answer!

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes