4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It won't but you do lose out on her ring (not that it's that great compared to the other princesses). You should try to get the other princesses rings though, they are all really good.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
It won't but you do lose out on her ring (not that it's that great compared to the other princesses). You should try to get the other princesses rings though, they are all really good.
Thanks buddy! Good advice. :giggle:

I also noticed one thing by chance:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Wiki says this only happens if you choose to help both and occurs after you kill or pledge all the princesses. I'm certain they would still die even if you went and killed Baphomet before this.
Also about what you think is Mary Sue that was actually Crawling one. If you haven't already, achieve C and D ends to understand.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Wiki says this only happens if you choose to help both and occurs after you kill or pledge all the princesses. I'm certain they would still die even if you went and killed Baphomet before this.
Also about what you think is Mary Sue that was actually Crawling one. If you haven't already, achieve C and D ends to understand.
Thanks again. Let me just say: HUUUUUHHHH!? o_O I know this discussion board talked a lot about the four endings but I purposely ignored them to not have spoilers. I think that's interesting and it sucks because I went back to crush the Black Order to save those two. Aw well, live and learn. I'm going after Pinocchio for Baphomet but I'm trying to get all scenes in that Hotel first. Thanks for helping me out.

Edit: Alrighty, I tried selecting Victoria twice just for kicks and giggles but then SHE WENT NUTS!!!!! What do I do?!

Edit2: That Knight Ostensius or whatever got killed by the Chuni Baphomet. Should I have defeated him first to get souls or items from him?

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Thanks again. Let me just say: HUUUUUHHHH!? o_O I know this discussion board talked a lot about the four endings but I purposely ignored them to not have spoilers. I think that's interesting and it sucks because I went back to crush the Black Order to save those two. Aw well, live and learn. I'm going after Pinocchio for Baphomet but I'm trying to get all scenes in that Hotel first. Thanks for helping me out.

Edit: Alrighty, I tried selecting Victoria twice just for kicks and giggles but then SHE WENT NUTS!!!!! What do I do?!

Edit2: That Knight Ostensius or whatever got killed by the Chuni Baphomet. Should I have defeated him first to get souls or items from him?
Victoria: just don't pick her again. She always goes full yandere on the second visit.
Knight: He doesn't drop anything interesting iirc and there are better places to get souls (like wonderland).

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Victoria: just don't pick her again. She always goes full yandere on the second visit.
Knight: He doesn't drop anything interesting iirc and there are better places to get souls (like wonderland).
You're a digital lifesaver! Literally.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Well I did save Hansel and Gretel but because of that I'm not getting there book. Guess I'll circle around again unless you know how to get there book another way (guess they have to be dead. Not to push it but I have no idea where Donkey Ears, Alladin, or North Wind and Sun, Beauty and the beast, Iron Hans, or Sinbad are. I know that's a long list but I was just using the map occasionally and exploring on my own through the game.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Well I did save Hansel and Gretel but because of that I'm not getting there book. Guess I'll circle around again unless you know how to get there book another way (guess they have to be dead. Not to push it but I have no idea where Donkey Ears, Alladin, or North Wind and Sun, Beauty and the beast, Iron Hans, or Sinbad are. I know that's a long list but I was just using the map occasionally and exploring on my own through the game.
They have to be killed to get their book.
Donkey is in snow white's castle, alladin is in the desert, north wind and sun are just before cinderella, beauty and the beast is in cinderella's castle, iron hans is on top of the hill before singing skeleton at the end of the crypts, sinbad is on top of the hotel. Most of these don't appear until after you've finished most of the game so it's understandable that you missed them so far.
Baphomet just asked me to take out Prayer Master. This will probably change the ending so I'm just gonna smash her!
Baphomet's quest line leads to D end.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I knew it! Thanks, it helps to know that I wasn't just dumb. :geek: I just took out that elusive Sinbad! Woooh!

I just noticed there's a pond with a boat in the hotel. :oops:

Edit: What happens when you let Cinderella go because I just went and imprisoned her.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I'm trying to get through that maze before Cinderella but I'm lost and I need to change into Izu. I just noticed that all the Knights in the Holy Garden left. How can I change into Izu and get out of this maze!

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I knew it! Thanks, it helps to know that I wasn't just dumb. :geek: I just took out that elusive Sinbad! Woooh!

I just noticed there's a pond with a boat in the hotel. :oops:

Edit: What happens when you let Cinderella go because I just went and imprisoned her.
You mean Beauty? Because you can't let Cinderella go. Beauty ends up dead near the entrance to the castle.
I'm trying to get through that maze before Cinderella but I'm lost and I need to change into Izu. I just noticed that all the Knights in the Holy Garden left. How can I change into Izu and get out of this maze!
To change into him, you need to have talked to him everytime he appears. He appears one more time at the bonfire before Cinderella. You can change your form in the room of reminiscence. Escaping the maze is simple. From the entrance, go up, left, then up.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You mean Beauty? Because you can't let Cinderella go. Beauty ends up dead near the entrance to the castle.
Yes, that's what I meant. My mind was on Cinderella.

Edit: Thanks for the directions. I just found Izu toppled over. I'm going back to change and I even see Wind and Sun on the other side of the fog. Sorry for jumping the gun.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I got ending A,B, and C. Couldn't get D because I took out that chuni. What's next? Do I have to restart from the Menu Screen to get D now? I went down the "Good boy" root but now at a loss.

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
There should be a crystal in the area just north of the holy forest. You can interact with it to do a NG+. Basically everything resets but you get to keep most of your inventory and level.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
There should be a crystal in the area just north of the holy forest. You can interact with it to do a NG+. Basically everything resets but you get to keep most of your inventory and level.
I was searching for hours because I didn't know where to go!! How did the author expect me to find that!! Grrrr...

Are there any new features in NG+?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
No, like I said, it's just like starting the game again but you keep your level, inventory, and skills.

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes