4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

H3nt4iL0v3r

Jul 30, 2021
(Prenote: I'm on NG+ going for scene completion without the use of the completed save)

Hey, did a quick search on here, and there's something that I can't seem to find any posts on-
So, Hansel and Gretel. You can save one of them or both of them, and from the other posts in here it sounds like saving both of them temporarily locks you out of their book or something, (Until you do Baphomet's requests?)

What I'm curious about though is if it's still possible to get their book to get Ending C after saving only one of them. Maybe I didn't search the thread thoroughly enough, but there doesn't seem to be any post about it? Even anything that happens regarding the two after, yeah. Hmm.
It'd be neat if someone could answer!
you can get the book after saving one of them, i saved Hansel and then later killed him and still got the book, i imagine it would be the same thing for Gretel as well.

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
Ah, I'm a fool! The other twin flees to the screen with all the breadcrumbs, I just didn't go far down enough.
Thanks, though!

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Oh boy, I think the last time I was this depressed from an ending and/or true ending of a H-game, was when I saw the true ending of Succumate :')
Don't get me wrong, this was a really good game, especially for an H-game, but the endings, while interesting, just are really depressing.
I guess I just like to have at least one "good" ending, for harmonies sake :p
While tragic endings are fine and can often be more interesting than the happy ones, it still kinda leaves a bad aftertaste to only have tragedy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Definitely not the first to notice, but after seeing the ending I
I really like how well thought out this story is and even has some little easter eggs like this.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
I got an issue with the text getting cut off constantly, like the textbox couldn't fit all the texts sometimes. Anyone got a fix?

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
She drains 30 each time she drains you. There's no reward for giving her a specific amount of levels.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Oh boy, I think the last time I was this depressed from an ending and/or true ending of a H-game, was when I saw the true ending of Succumate :')
Don't get me wrong, this was a really good game, especially for an H-game, but the endings, while interesting, just are really depressing.
I guess I just like to have at least one "good" ending, for harmonies sake :p
While tragic endings are fine and can often be more interesting than the happy ones, it still kinda leaves a bad aftertaste to only have tragedy.
actually you can have a "happy end" but not a "true end",just sell the leaf ring before defeat cinderela doing this the bad part will never happens, but I don't know if the bad ending is a continuation of the good ending or if the bad ending will never happen as long as you don't have the ring.

Reactions: bucefala

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
actually you can have a "happy end" but not a "true end",just sell the leaf ring before defeat cinderela doing this the bad part will never happens, but I don't know if the bad ending is a continuation of the good ending or if the bad ending will never happen as long as you don't have the ring.
The "happy endings" is just another way for Leaf to screw around, but honestly they still gave me some peace of mind regardless. Ignorance is bliss and all that.

Even the "true ending" is pretty much her just screwing you over, which is apparent, if you watch her ending after selling the ring.

If you could've really defeated her in the true ending then Black Souls II story wouldn't happen.

I wonder, if there is a real "final" ending in the 2nd game (haven't done all the endings yet).
Never thought I would get so invested in the story of an H-game :p

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
The "happy endings" is just another way for Leaf to screw around, but honestly they still gave me some peace of mind regardless. Ignorance is bliss and all that.

Even the "true ending" is pretty much her just screwing you over, which is apparent, if you watch her ending after selling the ring.

If you could've really defeated her in the true ending then Black Souls II story wouldn't happen.

I wonder, if there is a real "final" ending in the 2nd game (haven't done all the endings yet).
Never thought I would get so invested in the story of an H-game :p
True ending is D, not C.

kuba52115

Dec 10, 2020
Phenomenal game. Seen all endings and i have to say i really felt bad for Jeanne she deserved a better ending, also i have to say that Mary Sue rape scene kinda broke me cause even tho all this was her screwing around with you i still liked her. Man this game punched me in the gut so hard.

Nov 28, 2019
How do I progress in this game? I can beat one of the fairies with extreme difficulty (basically just summoning leaf and then spamming soul arrow, but my character is left with 1hp after the fight). Am I supposed to keep fighting alarunes and other stuff in the abandoned forest until I get 2000 max hp from the random soul drops? I haven't even figured out how to replenish my hp, souls just add the maximum...

4.60 star(s) 76 Votes