4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
So Im following a guide by TastyDongo and they said:

"Fight every monster you encounter and pick up item except the third map, later I will warn you.
Top left lead to another map which contain Toto Ring, Top right is where you want to go, but first unlock the shortcut at bottom left."

First, what is "the third map"? Is it an actual item with the name "the third map"?

Second, 1646896187050.png <-- Is this the "bottom left shortcut" they mentioned in the guide? I pressed enter and spacebar on the flag and even tried going through the trees in case I start moving to a new location but nothing happens. Any help is appreciated and thank you for reading this.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
On the third map (as in the third map you enter) there are breadcrumbs on the ground. If you pick them up, bad things happen. Basically it means you can freely pick up items anywhere except on the third map.
The shortcut is a tree you can knock over, bottom left is from the top right entrance. Really it should say from the exit, go south and then west to knock down the tree.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
On the third map (as in the third map you enter) there are breadcrumbs on the ground. If you pick them up, bad things happen. Basically it means you can freely pick up items anywhere except on the third map.
The shortcut is a tree you can knock over, bottom left is from the top right entrance. Really it should say from the exit, go south and then west to knock down the tree.
Ay thanks, finally found it.

TheMaster

Jun 12, 2017
Just now i finished the game, and im depressed, i mean it's a good game but some of those endings are just sad

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 76 Votes