4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Yea, I can see that Lilith. I have to run through the chaos dungeon again to my refresh my memory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it says no to censored but the images are? Is that just the shots or is it the game and its just labeled wrong?
It's a pixel censor

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
where's the talking flower oh god guide
I assume you mean the one that gives you can buy flasks from, he's in the forest of abandoned. You can find by going straight left from sea of trash. He gets replaced by lord of corruption after you've killed or formed a covenant with the 4 princesses.

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
thanks, is Alice required to get ending A?

because i got the good route for hansel and gretel and some don't drop the books.

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
Damn, Dev really dedicated his heart to this game, it's amazing, especially the consequences on what choices you pick, truly is a dark souls inspired.
If you love this one that much, you definitely need to try the second one. Better yet, finish it, twice, then reach the true ending. It's much better, mate

• Sad
Reactions: Gently Weeps

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
If you love this one that much, you definitely need to try the second one. Better yet, finish it, twice, then reach the true ending. It's much better, mate
I'm fucked up, bro.
I adored all the female NPCs other than HER when I found out the truth.

Seeing those true happy endings of each comes with the dread of what happens to them if I kept the Leaf Ring.

I'll definitely play the sequel but I will be needing more time to recover.

Baphomet was right

Reactions: ivannrajanaga

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
I'm fucked up, bro.
I adored all the female NPCs other than HER when I found out the truth.

Seeing those true happy endings of each comes with the dread of what happens to them if I kept the Leaf Ring.

I'll definitely play the sequel but I will be needing more time to recover.

Baphomet was right
When you're ready to play the sequel but just want the story (at least at first), I've got save file for you, mate
As thanks for this wonderful community, this is my personal contribution
Edit : I won't recommend to read the spoilers, you won't understand most of them until much later anyway. But when you want to play new game, just interact with the red crystal, you'll know it when you see it.

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
I have all the prerequisites for Izu to come to the holy forest but he hasn't is there something that screws you out of Izu if you do it? I've killed basically everything that isn't in the lost empire. I also made covenants with the other 4 princesses before killing them.

4.60 star(s) 76 Votes