4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Upon a second playthrough, baked out of my mind, I actually discovered that if you up the difficulty the souls you get increase by like 20% per or something. Dunno if that was common knowledge or what.

Purpleflame

Feb 14, 2020
Ok, so I just finished all 4 endings and I'm not sure if I'm understanding the story correctly. My understanding is that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a couple of questions I have too.

Is there some black souls expert who can fill me in?

Reactions: Eromo

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Ok, so I just finished all 4 endings and I'm not sure if I'm understanding the story correctly. My understanding is that

This game is one of my favorite in 20+ years of gaming. Actually inspired me to write a novel.

Reactions: Purpleflame

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

GodSlyer

May 21, 2019
What NPC do you talk to, to start NewGame+? I want to unlock every memory the legit way but I don't wanna grind all the levels again

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
There should be a large crystal you can interact on the same screen as the sin pardoner north of holy forest.

chump114

May 20, 2020
Does using black souls have any form of penalty? its seems kinda suspicious that the game is rewarding you for dying. ( i always sell them off because of this )

also how do i prevent rapunzel from dying, i failed to beat the behemoth the first time ( does it have anything to do with that? )

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Does using black souls have any form of penalty? its seems kinda suspicious that the game is rewarding you for dying. ( i always sell them off because of this )

also how do i prevent rapunzel from dying, i failed to beat the behemoth the first time ( does it have anything to do with that? )
No penalty. Behemoth is exactly the reason she dies. If you don't win on the first encounter, he goes and kills her.

chump114

May 20, 2020
No penalty. Behemoth is exactly the reason she dies. If you don't win on the first encounter, he goes and kills her.
Wait does letting her die not count as snow white's covenant requirements? that if i let her die, i have no choice but to kill snow white to progress?

Reactions: Regnirbhsa

chump114

May 20, 2020
is there really a point in increasing stages?

Does it simply just change numbers like.... OOOuuh instead fighting the same monster you get to fight the same monster with the same intelligence BUuut.. get this... they have higher stats and Soul Drop!!?! OMFG!!!?!?! NO WAY!!!?!?!?

or Do i get like a rewarding secret ending in playing in the hardest difficulty?

4.60 star(s) 76 Votes