4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
I have all the prerequisites for Izu to come to the holy forest but he hasn't is there something that screws you out of Izu if you do it? I've killed basically everything that isn't in the lost empire. I also made covenants with the other 4 princesses before killing them.
Did you talk to him at both places before? He appears at fort ivern before you defeat the knight and then at town of elixir until you defeat patrasche (the dog boss). He appears at the forest after you've killed or pledged the 4 princesses but leaves once you enter the castle.

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
Did you talk to him at both places before? He appears at fort ivern before you defeat the knight and then at town of elixir until you defeat patrasche (the dog boss). He appears at the forest after you've killed or pledged the 4 princesses but leaves once you enter the castle.
So he's gone when you open the door to the lost empire? Because that might be the issue

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Obviously gameplay-wise, Dark Souls is better.

But isn't it interesting how this dev was able to mimic Dark Souls' minimalistic narrative style and create a better story? A memorable one, too. I admire him greatly.

Reactions: WakabaHiiro

GodSlyer

May 21, 2019
How do you get pass the sewers to go to Fort Ivern, I can't seem to find the way or are you suppose to go through the mines and not the sewer?

4.60 star(s) 76 Votes