4.60 star(s) 76 Votes

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
How do I progress in this game? I can beat one of the fairies with extreme difficulty (basically just summoning leaf and then spamming soul arrow, but my character is left with 1hp after the fight). Am I supposed to keep fighting alarunes and other stuff in the abandoned forest until I get 2000 max hp from the random soul drops? I haven't even figured out how to replenish my hp, souls just add the maximum...
Like in Dark Souls you use the bonfires you find at various places. The first time you act with one activat them. And after they're lit you can interact with them. Every time you interact with a bonfire, your hp and mp are automaticelly filled.

Nanaya1234

Aug 31, 2018
I've been looking for a super detailed walkthrough that I remember having a while back but I've since lost it. Does anybody have it still? It was like a notepad file haha.

I am going through the game again but I don't want to miss things haha.

Crazycarzom

Mar 26, 2019
I've been looking for a super detailed walkthrough that I remember having a while back but I've since lost it. Does anybody have it still? It was like a notepad file haha.

I am going through the game again but I don't want to miss things haha.
I've got two guides, don't know if they're what your after but you can check for yourself.
Stay safe and good night/day!

Till next time.

mepmepmep

Jun 9, 2019
So..i just finished all the 4 endings of the game, but honestly a lot of things are still confusing for me, apparently there is a sequel to this game so im assuming a lot of them will be explained in the sequel (i hope).
it could also because i just missed them or havent even found them in the game because im using walkthrough on my second playthrough and i kinda skipped over the part that i've seen.

I will list a few things that im most curious about, i would appreciate if you can answer these because im too lazy to go over again one by one lol, if its on the sequel just say its on sequel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sonnytag123

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
So..i just finished all the 4 endings of the game, but honestly a lot of things are still confusing for me, apparently there is a sequel to this game so im assuming a lot of them will be explained in the sequel (i hope).
it could also because i just missed them or havent even found them in the game because im using walkthrough on my second playthrough and i kinda skipped over the part that i've seen.

I will list a few things that im most curious about, i would appreciate if you can answer these because im too lazy to go over again one by one lol, if its on the sequel just say its on sequel.

MrBones304

Sep 27, 2019
can you somehow make red hood feel it? normally i wouldnt care but the idea that a fuckin dog can do it and i cant has me salty.

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to turn the game's volume down? I can't seem to turn it down in-game but at the same time my overall volume for the game is already at 2 and it is still too loud, if anyone can change the volume please tell me. Thank you in advance >-<

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to turn the game's volume down? I can't seem to turn it down in-game but at the same time my overall volume for the game is already at 2 and it is still too loud, if anyone can change the volume please tell me. Thank you in advance >-<
Outside the volume mixer, you can't.

Fmal

Dec 15, 2021
Just finished the game and loved it, I dig the artstyle, the gameplay is fun; only thing gameplay-wise is that it's incredibly broken towards speed and magic. Basically once speed gets high enough and you have the multi-hit skills there's almost no losing on standard difficulty.
I can only imagine how tough it'd be to figure the game out without a guide (even if non-detailed), man does it not give clear instructions :p
And the ten endings with the girls are depressing as shit, only the Leaf one was kinda happy (the first time, I wonder why :p ) and the Miranda one can be spun to be semi-positive.
Especially the goose end made me tear up, poor child goose is so cute :(
Any idea why in some endings the girl just explodes at some point? (

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Just finished the game and loved it, I dig the artstyle, the gameplay is fun; only thing gameplay-wise is that it's incredibly broken towards speed and magic. Basically once speed gets high enough and you have the multi-hit skills there's almost no losing on standard difficulty.
I can only imagine how tough it'd be to figure the game out without a guide (even if non-detailed), man does it not give clear instructions :p
And the ten endings with the girls are depressing as shit, only the Leaf one was kinda happy (the first time, I wonder why :p ) and the Miranda one can be spun to be semi-positive.
Especially the goose end made me tear up, poor child goose is so cute :(
Any idea why in some endings the girl just explodes at some point? (
The second half of the endings only happen if you have Leaf's ring in your inventory. Mary Sue just likes bad ends. She even wrote one for herself (c end).

Reactions: bucefala
4.60 star(s) 76 Votes