4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
It drops from one of the enemies in the forest. I'm not 100% if its random or if a certain enemy symbol drops it but if you just kill everything that's on the same map as the plant that gives herb flasks, you should get it eventually. It's called the iron maiden ring.

Reactions: ronan_iroha

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
Is there an ending guide for those who want absolutely all endings? and to experience the entire game in its entirety.

cuz the guide on the main page is just for cg's

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
If you get all the CGs you'll naturally get all the endings. Especially pay attention to the sections on Alice and Baphomet in that guide. There's only 4 main endings, A, B, C, and D. Each companion has their own epilogue ending as well which can be watched by interacting with the light where Cinderella was after you defeat her. Those endings can be extended if you have Leaf's ring.

Tiareth

Oct 22, 2019
I have exactly 5 sins. A message will pop up in the swamp and music will play. I went around the whole swamp, but from the NPC I met only a frog and a merchant of sins.

P.S. Where i can get "Certain medicine" for scenes with fairies A, B and C?
P.P.S. I Find Her. I got rid of my sins, wandered through the swamp, left it, became a sinner again, returned, and immediately met her.

Last edited:

Tiareth

Oct 22, 2019
Flower that makes herb bottles? This is the first time I've heard of this. In which part of the forest is it located?
P.S. I found a flower in a small cul-de-sac at the top of the location with bonfire.
Another Question. How get H scenes with Hanzel and Gretel?

Last edited:

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
There's a scene guide linked on the opening post of the thread. Keep in mind there are 3 scenes here and getting any of them blocks of getting the other two.

Silvericefox

Jun 14, 2017
Flower that makes herb bottles? This is the first time I've heard of this. In which part of the forest is it located?
P.S. I found a flower in a small cul-de-sac at the top of the location with bonfire.
Another Question. How get H scenes with Hanzel and Gretel?
in the beginning forest of the game you don't have to pick up any of the shiny drops in the map (it's bread crumbs or something, don't exactly remember) if you do, they'll turn into demonic beasts when you reach their house
if you managed to get trough the forest without picking up anything they should still be human
you can choose to have sex with Hansel, Gretel or both of them
if you picked one the other will turn into a demonic beast

saikio255

Feb 24, 2021
Hey guys, first time here, i dont know where i can ask this kinda of question, so please excuse me if this seems offtopic.
Well, i was talking with a friend on discord and he mentioned that he knows the guy who made this game, said he's a friend, and also is brazilian, i then searched a little and said that the circle who made this game is japanese, there is no way that would be true, then he said the guy also knows japanese, and made a life selling h-games.
Of course i dont believe a word he said, but the thing is, HE believes in what he's saying, is there a way i can prove him wrong?
Something that could help me in this situation?Again, sorry for being kinda offtopic.
And thanks in advance.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Hey guys, first time here, i dont know where i can ask this kinda of question, so please excuse me if this seems offtopic.
Well, i was talking with a friend on discord and he mentioned that he knows the guy who made this game, said he's a friend, and also is brazilian, i then searched a little and said that the circle who made this game is japanese, there is no way that would be true, then he said the guy also knows japanese, and made a life selling h-games.
Of course i dont believe a word he said, but the thing is, HE believes in what he's saying, is there a way i can prove him wrong?
Something that could help me in this situation?Again, sorry for being kinda offtopic.
And thanks in advance.
hes lying and knows it, no need to prove him wrong

Reactions: saikio255

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
And thanks in advance.
Your friend is bullshitting. Toro is japanese. If he was brazilian, why isn't there a brazilian version? Also I would not say he's made a life selling h-games considering red riding woods was the only one before black souls and that one is not particularly well known. This is my uncle works at nintendo playground tier shit.

Reactions: saikio255

saikio255

Feb 24, 2021
Your friend is bullshitting. Toro is japanese. If he was brazilian, why isn't there a brazilian version? Also I would not say he's made a life selling h-games considering red riding woods was the only one before black souls and that one is not particularly well known. This is my uncle works at nintendo playground tier shit.
Lmao, good point, now that i think about it, i feel kinda silly for making a post about something so absurd.

saikio255

Feb 24, 2021
hes lying and knows it, no need to prove him wrong
oh, well, thats awkward, what am i supposed to say to him rn? lol
btw, who would tell something so absurd like that to a friend, like, if i was some stranger that he would never see it again,
i could understand it, but to a friend?
anyways, thanks for the response ^^

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes