4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Why the fuck is every single heroine ending (except Leaf's) such an incredible downer? I'm going to just ignore the "sudden and inevitable cruel plot twist" part of them, because that's just annoying

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Why the fuck is every single heroine ending (except Leaf's) such an incredible downer? I'm going to just ignore the "sudden and inevitable cruel plot twist" part of them, because that's just annoying
Ending C and D will explain

heocon1681951

Jun 2, 2018
I don't remember where the skeleton maze and the beach is? Can anyone help me.
Guess i passed through but didn't pay attention to the name.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Can you expect anything else from a dark soul type game
honestly i'm ok with that, not my favorite ending but still was good story-wise, thought hope the guide to get all Heroines work, tried to do so originally but somehow when i got to the lost Fortress' bonfire the Match girl had already turned into a Demonbeast...i guess it didn't helped i beat all 4 princecess before going there, anyone know how many princecess one gotta beat before reaching that poin? don't wanna end having to kill her twice now i'm gonna go for ending A

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
honestly i'm ok with that, not my favorite ending but still was good story-wise, thought hope the guide to get all Heroines work, tried to do so originally but somehow when i got to the lost Fortress' bonfire the Match girl had already turned into a Demonbeast...i guess it didn't helped i beat all 4 princecess before going there, anyone know how many princecess one gotta beat before reaching that poin? don't wanna end having to kill her twice now i'm gonna go for ending A
you can reach match way before beating any of the princesses

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
If you kill the pied piper before the very "turn" in which the Lamia appears on match girl's room, she will never show up there, and match girl will just turn into a demon beast randomly after you go through some more of the story. I have no idea if there is a way to save her if you get in that situation.

(Yes, even if you got the fog gate to appear, killing the piper before the exact moment you need to just randomly fucks you over. And if you happen to kill the lamia while the piper is still alive, which you would do if you were just randomly checking on her and saw the monster inside the house, match girl is killed by him. This whole set up is the most frustrating thing in the game.)

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
If you kill the pied piper before the very "turn" in which the Lamia appears on match girl's room, she will never show up there, and match girl will just turn into a demon beast randomly after you go through some more of the story. I have no idea if there is a way to save her if you get in that situation.

(Yes, even if you got the fog gate to appear, killing the piper before the exact moment you need to just randomly fucks you over. And if you happen to kill the lamia while the piper is still alive, which you would do if you were just randomly checking on her and saw the monster inside the house, match girl is killed by him. This whole set up is the most frustrating thing in the game.)
Odd I killed pied pieper before even meeting match and was still able to save her

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Guys if you're tired of the enemies coming after you one after another (with some coming as soon as they respawn) try using the magic "Hidden Body" outside of battle, just select it on the skill menu, it makes them completely ignore you, seriously i'm having a breeze in New Game + with that spell.

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes