4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Hi please, can anybody tell me where to find "Fog 3" ? For Goose quest... Thanks !
The "Fog" mean the white fog that you touch before most boss battle, by FOG 3 I mean three fog has been touch.
But for the Goose quest, she seem to disappear at random Fog, one time it's on FOG 3 for me, and another time is on FOG 7.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So i just start playing and i skipped Victoria and proceed to Fort Ivern, only to come back hours later after grinding and kill the Naked King, and find out she's dead, but at the same time there is no way for me to restart the whole game after all that grinding and exploring. Is there any way i could just alter the game or the save file so that i get to triggered the fog again or do something about it?

( I know that cheating is really looked down upon, but there is no way i'm restarting the whole thing again)
Reach one of the endings (any really) and then in the Holy Forest (on the same area with the statue that tells you how many times you've died) you'll find a green jewel to the left of that statue, you can use it to start New-Game + and keep everything you grinded for, that's the only way dude, i missed saving the Match girl and couldn't go back to save her so i had to start a New Game +.

Reactions: Al845 and sakuzuda

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
The fog thing is definitely not as rigid as the guide seems to believe, Elisabeth quest also showed up late for me in comparison to it. And there are also one or two places where the guide says you need to reach the lost empire campfire that I managed to get just by proceeding the story normally. Maybe most people go to Fort Ivern earlier than me for some reason?

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
I can't find hare knight in any cell, even with new game or return to the fort
Does anybody know where it is ?

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
I can't find hare knight in any cell, even with new game or return to the fort
Does anybody know where it is ?
Have you spoken to Tortoise Knight? Probably need to see him first to trigger Hare's appearance. He's found in the Forest of Abandoned.

Anyhow, is it possible to enter a Covenant with all of the Demonic Princesses, or is Snow White completely exclusive to the other three? Is there some way to either trick her so she can't see the others alive, or break the mirror so she can't use it to see them? It's just odd that all the other Princesses seem to have separate Covenant requirements while SW is the only one that clashes....

Also how do you find Izu? Saving him is mentioned as necessary for the final Covenant, but I searched the Fort and couldn't find him.....

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
how do i get Goose to show up in the Behemoth Ranch pen? Golden Goose shows up instead in place where Goose is suppose to show up

logadd

Oct 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've saved Hansel and Gretel, does that mean I'm locked out of ending C until new game+?
Check on them again after completing a few of Baphomet's quests. You'll get the book.
how do i get Goose to show up in the Behemoth Ranch pen? Golden Goose shows up instead in place where Goose is suppose to show up
Golden Goose is transformed Goose, you were too late.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
As Logadd said, most of the companions have different timers before they suffer an ill fate, be it succumb to the Demonspawn transformation like Goose did, or die from different events like Victoria and Elma (Elma can also end up demonifying under different circumstances).

Hypermode

Feb 21, 2019
I can't seem to trigger the encounter with tortoise and hare at the secret garden. I've rescued hare but he just sit's there in his cell. Tortoise has left the sofa in the forest.

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the encounter with tortoise and hare at the secret garden. I've rescued hare but he just sit's there in his cell. Tortoise has left the sofa in the forest.
You need to trigger the second tortoise in the mines behind where the three pigs died. He'll talk abut a treasure and when you go forward to get the treasure you fall down. Fight your way back up to him and talk to him again and then you should be good for the secret garden

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
So I killed piper before heading to the gates that triggers her mother but elma still dies what did I do wrong?

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
yeah that was it thanks.
also to beat hans, do I just need to be a high enough level and does offering leaf to mermaid have any consequences?
Leaf will be fine if you remember fairys are immortal and will come back even when killed but she will lose all her lvls and start at lvl 1

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
yeah that was it thanks.
also to beat hans, do I just need to be a high enough level and does offering leaf to mermaid have any consequences?
My suggest are sell every color soul you get except of yellow soul, then use 30000 soul to level up your character, and rest of it to Leaf, your companion level up much faster and can pretty much carry you all the way.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
To have an easier time with just about every fight upgrade the Hunter's Bow to +10. Equip it along with rings to reduce the magic cost and regen MP. The 1000 arrows mastery skill is lethal if you've been using red and yellow souls to boost your Atk and Spd.

Reactions: Amariithynar
4.60 star(s) 77 Votes