4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Destont

Feb 20, 2018
Goose won't leave her stall, I already tried depositing a lot of souls. What do?
Deposit more? Even with knowing kinda what to do for her she is probably the most finicky companion. I think i had like 700k to a mil in the bank when she finally triggered. Wish I could give more help for that.

Also I just want to say about ending C

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
Well,after compliting the c ending i now understand why every heroine ending ended terribly,but goose ending still the worse...

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Goose won't leave her stall, I already tried depositing a lot of souls. What do?
it's working for me even with 100 soul deposit, not even sure if soul deposit is needed, just check her after every FOG fight you done, in one playthrough she is gone at FOG 3, where another one she is gone at FOG 7, so it might be random.

Seido

Jun 17, 2017
Okay... according to the guide, it says that if I don't take the bread in front of the witch's house, Hansel and Gretel won't be monsters... However, Hansel and Gretel still turned to monsters when I reached there. Am I suppose to avoid all of the bread instead?

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Okay... according to the guide, it says that if I don't take the bread in front of the witch's house, Hansel and Gretel won't be monsters... However, Hansel and Gretel still turned to monsters when I reached there. Am I suppose to avoid all of the bread instead?
Wow didn't know that, guess I ignored that part, yes after I test it, you can't pick up any of the bread crumb.

Seido

Jun 17, 2017
Okay, quick question for Fog 0-1-2-3 etc. Is that the number of fogs you encounter or is it dependent on the area you are in?

murderinc

Sep 27, 2017
So are there other endings aside from C and D?
Never went for A And B, but I'm sure they're boring compared to C and D.
Ending C was just... wow. Actually felt bad for Mary Sue. Ending D was really confusing :
  • how did A**** survive?
  • how was she able to overpower Mary Sue?
  • who is Baphomet and how was she also able to overpower Mary Sue?

Akai Oni

Jan 28, 2018
So i just start playing and i skipped Victoria and proceed to Fort Ivern, only to come back hours later after grinding and kill the Naked King, and find out she's dead, but at the same time there is no way for me to restart the whole game after all that grinding and exploring. Is there any way i could just alter the game or the save file so that i get to triggered the fog again or do something about it?

( I know that cheating is really looked down upon, but there is no way i'm restarting the whole thing again)

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes