4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Do I need to kill Catherine's guards when she is in the holy forest or somewhere else if so where?

Shadad

Nov 15, 2018
The game is really nice, one thing I didn't like was the bird girl, she says that there's a key to free her, so instead of using a master key I go around trying to find it, then I return and she turned into a monster, great. Now my 4h flawless save went to shit.

Reactions: munelix

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
The game is really nice, one thing I didn't like was the bird girl, she says that there's a key to free her, so instead of using a master key I go around trying to find it, then I return and she turned into a monster, great. Now my 4h flawless save went to shit.
yeah I m going to let you know the only key you will have is those master key so dont worry about any other keys

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
To have an easier time with just about every fight upgrade the Hunter's Bow to +10. Equip it along with rings to reduce the magic cost and regen MP. The 1000 arrows mastery skill is lethal if you've been using red and yellow souls to boost your Atk and Spd.
Thanks, also the sorcerer staff is pretty great at lvl +10 too reduce mp cost to zero and combine with the ring that double spell damage and mp cost it a devastating combo.

Reactions: Amariithynar

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Damn, I think I so far done like 15/20 % of the game and I already fuck up, I think I let that dude in the mine get eated by a Big Ant. And let that Vampire "Bloody" Mary to kill dudes in the Brothel!

I'm a bad Hero.... Why no one made a walkthrough on this game, damit?! Maybe I could save them... :cry:

Apr 7, 2017
Huh, weird thing, it looks like the english version of this only exists on the japanese version of DLsite. Someone commented that the english version only had 17 sales so a translation of Black Souls 2 was unlikely, that might have something to do with it.

Reactions: JustAMerePleb

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Damn, I think I so far done like 15/20 % of the game and I already fuck up, I think I let that dude in the mine get eated by a Big Ant. And let that Vampire "Bloody" Mary to kill dudes in the Brothel!

I'm a bad Hero.... Why no one made a walkthrough on this game, damit?! Maybe I could save them... :cry:
your not a bad hero your just living in a dark world where in dark soul style it messed up and you can't save everyone. When you get ending c and d you'll see why the world is the way it is.

Reactions: svolozhanin7

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
your not a bad hero your just living in a dark world where in dark soul style it messed up and you can't save everyone. When you get ending c and d you'll see why the world is the way it is.
I guess you right. Still, since I was able to save Elma(thank you save files), Catherine, Jeanne, Victoria. I can't help but think that I could save the others as well.

P.S By the way. Is there is a way to romance a certain heroine without forcing rape on them? You know, good people have good sex?

P.S.S - There is endings c and d? Can I ask how many endings are there? o_O

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
I guess you right. Still, since I was able to save Elma(thank you save files), Catherine, Jeanne, Victoria. I can't help but think that I could save the others as well.

P.S By the way. Is there is a way to romance a certain heroine without forcing rape on them? You know, good people have good sex?

Hotel Poseidon is the answer for your vanilla sex, but its also a place where people kill their waifus for books too.

Note: your companion must be level 99+.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017

【Ending Conditions】

End A Defeat Cinderella at 0 sins with all heroines as
your companions(Red Hood not required).
End B Defeat Cinderella(with not all of the above
conditions fulfilled).
End C Fill Alice's Library and defeat the last boss.
End D Complete all requests of Baphomet.

And which Heroine are you asking about since all of them can be romance without raping them

thangkitti15

Sep 16, 2017
I've a question, what would happen if i tell Red Hood to speak to her mother (Elisabeth) even after i recruit both of them

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
How the heck do you do that?
First, don't grab any of the breadcrumbs on the floor. I know it's difficult to avoid grabbing a shiny, but you can do it if you try. Second, give a candy to Hansel. Third, speak with Wilt next to the house and get a quest from him. Go to Elma's shop and buy Match, go back and give it to Wilt. Go into the house and kill monster Wilt. Then you can go back in for their scenes.

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes