4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
【Ending Conditions】

End A Defeat Cinderella at 0 sins with all heroines as
your companions(Red Hood not required).
End B Defeat Cinderella(with not all of the above
conditions fulfilled).
End C Fill Alice's Library and defeat the last boss.
End D Complete all requests of Baphomet.

And which Heroine are you asking about since all of them can be romance without raping them
I have only 4 of them so... How can I romance Jeanne d'Arc? Since she is technically(Sorry Alice) first girl/heroine.

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
Whats the best way to kill the bitch in the tower (Rapunzel)? In the beggining of the fight I can beat her pretty easy, but when she has low HP she starts to spam attacks and they're almost impossible to dodge.

• Haha
Reactions: sakuzuda

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
do someone have a walkthrough of where is everyone and everything that can be done? i'm having trouble finding everything by myself. i suspect some people could have been saved or that they were more to do but i don't know what else i can do

Reactions: Weltoule

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I don't need a complete walkthrough, but I would be interested in seeing a list of fog(#) triggers for when certain events are available and when they end. i.e. if you wait too long the skeleton shaman in the Skeleton Maze disappears/dies.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Where to find the rabbit named puppet master?
Where to find Sinbad?
Where to fine the soul ladys ring?
If you mean the one Baphomet wants you to kill, it's the black bunny that levels you up in the Holy Forest. Prayer Master.

Sinbad is on the roof of the Hotel under the sea.

One of the random mobs in the Forest of the Abandoned has Elizabeth's ring.

ddjn

Jul 23, 2017
Hum... I have reached ending A, and I don't know why, but somehow now the endings of each heroines are without their dark counterparts ... I never thought I would have missed them

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
ok then but if u kill puppet master i dont think u can level up anymore am i right
and about new game plus does it keep your level high or does it reset your stats back down to there lowest level and do u keep anything like skills and books in wonderland oh is there any death immunity

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Hum... I have reached ending A, and I don't know why, but somehow now the endings of each heroines are without their dark counterparts ... I never thought I would have missed them
So Ending A does have good endings for the heroines?

logadd

Oct 18, 2017
Actually, if you don't have 1 specific item in your inventory or equipped, then the bad parts of the endings don't happen. If you already had ending C, it should be easy to guess which item it is.

Diorus

Nov 10, 2017
Actually, if you don't have 1 specific item in your inventory or equipped, then the bad parts of the endings don't happen. If you already had ending C, it should be easy to guess which item it is.
Is it Leaf Ring,or what is it,i realy want to know how to avoid bad heroines endings.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Here is STEP BY STEP WALKTHROUGH to get all ending in one go , make sure you follow it.
I will suggest watching this after you play a bit, since it has some open-world element in it and you might want to explore it yourself first.

Not the most efficient way, but I do get all ending and memory unlock, so here we go ~ !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes