4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dunno about C (still haven't done it yet), but since the sequel apparently takes place in Wonderland and keeps only a little from the first game, you can assume that ending D is the canon one that sets up for the next game, which is why it's so open ended.

Macute

Sep 16, 2017

I will also leave a japanese wiki for both BS1 and 2
There is spoilers for both game there.
Also BS2 has 7 endings from A to G and G ending is supposed to be the good ending but since i didnt played it yet i cant talk for sure.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Actually more than ends I am curious about Victoria. I mean there are 4 maid beds at burgomistr's house but 5 maids. And despite that creepy fact she can kill herself if you arent fast enough.

heocon1681951

Jun 2, 2018
Has anyone played the previous game where Red Hood is the main character? What is its relation with this Black soul 1?
Also, how does Elma turn into monster? Almost all heroines can be fought with, except for Jeanne right?

logadd

Oct 18, 2017
Has anyone played the previous game where Red Hood is the main character? What is its relation with this Black soul 1?
Also, how does Elma turn into monster? Almost all heroines can be fought with, except for Jeanne right?
Jeanne turns if you commit too many sins. Elma is on a time limit since she lives in a fog area, if you ignore her for too long, she turns.

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
About the Red Hood game, It just set in the same world, and there is also the demon fog and stuff, people turning in monster and Red Hood selling her body to keep people sane or something, I just remember the virgin soldier scene. and the King is the one who spread the fog

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes