4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
Also what is the point of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are those optional boss fight or something?
Wait you could actually fight the Creepy Mirror? I know that is weird but I never get to trigger it.
Lilith heart is just a black soul x 10 it seem.
Moonlight Sword is a powerful weapon.

So yeah those are optional boss.

Visya

Oct 26, 2018
im still in the middle of the game. just came back to the rotten city. i feel sorry for the little match girl and the prostitute. i wish i could have save them both

• Sad
Reactions: Al845 and elmekia

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
im still in the middle of the game. just came back to the rotten city. i feel sorry for the little match girl and the prostitute. i wish i could have save them both
You can save Elma, but the prostitute you can only save her through rape.

logadd

Oct 18, 2017

BLACK SOULS finally released on the english part of DLsite, where it's easily purchasable without much hassle.
This link should be added to the first post.

Consider purchasing the game, would be kinda sad if the second one will never be translated because too many people already pirated it.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
how to save elma tho? I'm literally doing a new playtrought right now
I got a full on guide at the page 12.
But to answer your quest, clear rotten burg and ivern fort, check if Elma is attacked by snake, if she is, load your game, go kill the clown in the sewer, come back and save Elma, she will be at Holy Forest after that.

Reactions: luvarc
Sep 24, 2017
Okay I have to ask at ending C and the scene... did anyone else hear someone rubbing a rubber ballon sound effect or was it just me?

JustAMerePleb

Sep 26, 2017
how to save elma tho? I'm literally doing a new playtrought right now
First time I enter the sewer, I kill the flute player dude in there, and continue the game as normal, everytime I clear a fog, I get back to check on her. If she get attacked by her mom, save her, she can die. Then she will run to the Holy Forest, talk to her there, by the stall of banker Goose.

Akai Oni

Jan 28, 2018
Do i just need to defeat more enemies in the Path of Dreams (in the Lost Empire) or do i need to find some special sequence of direction to get through because i can barely defeat the enemies here and i'm just travelling with hidden body all the time?

I have been going in every direction but no luck so far. What do i need to do?

logadd

Oct 18, 2017
Do i just need to defeat more enemies in the Path of Dreams (in the Lost Empire) or do i need to find some special sequence of direction to get through because i can barely defeat the enemies here and i'm just travelling with hidden body all the time?

I have been going in every direction but no luck so far. What do i need to do?
There are 2 exits from it, one into the garden, the other into the next area. It's just a simple cycling labyrinth.

Reactions: Akai Oni

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I think I found a bug. :(

I don't have a "Beauty and the Beast" fairy tale book but I did kill Belle and Beast in the Lost Empire...

HaMCRI

Jun 7, 2017
Can somebody explain to me Izu's events thoroughly? because I have no clue how to do it, I saved him by giving the meds in the fort, but then he disappeared.

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes