edgemaxx

Feb 1, 2024
Presence of a graphics folder indicates an unencrypted game and is not necessary to play the game. In other words, the graphics folder missing is not what is keeping you from running the game.
when I boot up the game it tells me "Unable to find file: Graphics/Titles2/Mist"

I already have RPGVXAce installed

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
I just started the game and very confused still but maybe that will clear up (one can hope) but what I am currently confused about is how to free Goose?
I told her I'd free her and I dunno where to find the key, it doesn't seem to be in the same area.

Bonus question: When I first into the witch house hanzel and gratel were demonbeasts. I remembered I picked up bread before and the person who told me about the game cryptically stated that the world can sometimes be affected by unconnected things. I didn't pick up the bread and this time they were normal...are there many such cases in the game (no heavy spoilers pls)? I am afraid I won't catch many of those.

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
It's just a master key, you can find them ocassionaly anywhere, altough there really isn't one in the ranch

As long as you don't interact with more than 3 fogs it doesn't matter how long it takes for you to find one.

Yes, Hansel and Gretel are related to the breadcrumbs, if you pickup even one they turn.
But no, I don't remember any other case where picking up something changes a future outcome
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are, however, s LOT of cases were if you don't pick something up/defeat something it'll have consequences

Last edited:
Reactions: geheim12347

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
I just started the game and very confused still but maybe that will clear up (one can hope) but what I am currently confused about is how to free Goose?
I told her I'd free her and I dunno where to find the key, it doesn't seem to be in the same area.

Bonus question: When I first into the witch house hanzel and gratel were demonbeasts. I remembered I picked up bread before and the person who told me about the game cryptically stated that the world can sometimes be affected by unconnected things. I didn't pick up the bread and this time they were normal...are there many such cases in the game (no heavy spoilers pls)? I am afraid I won't catch many of those.
Not many, just don't fight the cats in the armor too soon, or you may miss some characters

Oct 16, 2021
After killing Nameless Demon in Shabbath, I went and read the witch Glinda's entry and summoned Dorothy. After the scene, as I went down to leave, the screen blinked and a girl briefly appeared at the top end (right of the bookshelf where you read the entry). When I tried to move up, the screen blinked again and the girl vanished.

Can anyone tell who this girl was? Glinda?

Iglike01

Oct 6, 2022
when I boot up the game it tells me "Unable to find file: Graphics/Titles2/Mist"

I already have RPGVXAce installed
When unzipping, there will occasionally be times when they fail to unpack

When that happens, you have to view the zip file contents, copy paste them to the folder you unzipped earlier, then confirm if you have all the files needed

For confirmation, compare the extracted folders to the folders in the zip file

In the worst case, you can have folders but no files

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
I seem to be stuck with another character again. So, I talked with Catherine in the Holy Forest. She is gone now. I thought I might meet her again and checked a few dungeons, funnily enough I stumbled onto the shaman to revive Jeanne (Skeleton Maze) but no luck finding Catherine and I am a bit spooked about advancing without finding her since bosses often seem to trigger the world to move on.
Anyone have any tips on her? Or should I just move on for now?

Oct 16, 2021
I seem to be stuck with another character again. So, I talked with Catherine in the Holy Forest. She is gone now. I thought I might meet her again and checked a few dungeons, funnily enough I stumbled onto the shaman to revive Jeanne (Skeleton Maze) but no luck finding Catherine and I am a bit spooked about advancing without finding her since bosses often seem to trigger the world to move on.
Anyone have any tips on her? Or should I just move on for now?
Did you check all the stairs in Skeleton Maze? Catherine should be in a room accessible by stairs that you encounter in a Y-shaped passage (on the right arm of Y)

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Wow, kinda surprised I felt bad about killing a few of those demonic princesses.

1)What's with the sinister statements from the guy in hotel poseidon though...Like, you can always sleep with them when you stay so I don't really get it.

2) Oh, and can anyone tell me what would have happened if Red Riding Hood had confronted her mother? I hadn't saved for good 45 minutes and told her to ignore her since she mentioned something about having one bad daughter and I didn't want to risk anything.

3)Also, Victoria just turning into a monster if you try to sleep twice defo caught me off guard. She could have had all those souls, lol.
Not without foreshadowing, just didn't expect it.

4) So, you can only enter by killing all princesses or being in a covenant. Does being in a covenant lead to a bad ending? You'd think so. So far I just entered the covenant and killed people which seems to have ended their covenants.

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
He just means you can't leave the room without either sleeping with them or killing them

If Red Hood confronts her mother (Elizabeth), she'll leave the Holy Forest and demonize.

There's no ending related to being in a covenant or killing the Demonic Princesses

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Wow, kinda surprised I felt bad about killing a few of those demonic princesses.

1)What's with the sinister statements from the guy in hotel poseidon though...Like, you can always sleep with them when you stay so I don't really get it.

2) Oh, and can anyone tell me what would have happened if Red Riding Hood had confronted her mother? I hadn't saved for good 45 minutes and told her to ignore her since she mentioned something about having one bad daughter and I didn't want to risk anything.

3)Also, Victoria just turning into a monster if you try to sleep twice defo caught me off guard. She could have had all those souls, lol.
Not without foreshadowing, just didn't expect it.

4) So, you can only enter by killing all princesses or being in a covenant. Does being in a covenant lead to a bad ending? You'd think so. So far I just entered the covenant and killed people which seems to have ended their covenants.
You should try to kill three demonic princesses and Cinderella, after that go to snow white for an interesting scene

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
There's no ending related to being in a covenant or killing the Demonic Princesses
Kinda weird, all things considered so far. There's a fairly big deal made of them.

You should try to kill three demonic princesses and Cinderella, after that go to snow white for an interesting scene
Huh, I guess I can still do that. I am trying to get as much as I can in a single playthrough. Was about to kill her after getting her covenant but I guess I can try that first...

Anonym321

Aug 17, 2020
Kinda weird, all things considered so far. There's a fairly big deal made of them.

Huh, I guess I can still do that. I am trying to get as much as I can in a single playthrough. Was about to kill her after getting her covenant but I guess I can try that first...
Dunno if you know about it, but in a place of the frog princess if you have 5 sins you can recruit Miranda

Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
Trying to go into this game blind the first time and went with an evil run, killing and raping everything but now I have this black trial thing that one shots me in the sewers every time I try to go into it. Is this the games way of saying that evil runs are for more experienced players?

Oct 16, 2021
Trying to go into this game blind the first time and went with an evil run, killing and raping everything but now I have this black trial thing that one shots me in the sewers every time I try to go into it. Is this the games way of saying that evil runs are for more experienced players?
Yeah. Although you can defeat them if you raise your stats high (grind in Subterranean land with moonlight sword for souls and buy tainted black souls) or reduce your sin for 5000souls each in Holy Forest(assuming you did not kill that person). Also, have you got all 10 heroines?

Telathas

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah. Although you can defeat them if you raise your stats high (grind in Subterranean land with moonlight sword for souls and buy tainted black souls) or reduce your sin for 5000souls each in Holy Forest(assuming you did not kill that person). Also, have you got all 10 heroines?
I have not. I guess I'll save the killing run for later then. Is there something special from getting all 10 heroines?

4.70 star(s) 73 Votes