RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 3, 2018
I had the luck of obtaining his weapon in the chaos dungeon and damn it wrecked the shit out of this guy (along with black and white rabbit rings I got from there), the weapon has an 80% stun rate, +200% atk, and -100% crit. Is this guy's weapon the best right now? I even beat the old king with this thing.
Also what's the point of going to the moon? What the fuck even happened there?
You restore your sen when you below 0. That about it

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
I had the luck of obtaining his weapon in the chaos dungeon and damn it wrecked the shit out of this guy (along with black and white rabbit rings I got from there), the weapon has an 80% stun rate, +200% atk, and -100% crit. Is this guy's weapon the best right now? I even beat the old king with this thing.
Also what's the point of going to the moon? What the fuck even happened there?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: White Lotus

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
What are the currently available superbosses in the game? Is Godfish one of them?
Yeah, that's one of them. There's only a few optional superbosses that you wouldn't normally come across (or don't have to fight):

The first might be the most lethal of them all. He halves all incoming damage, has (at least from what I see) a 100% guaranteed hit chance, is debuff resistant, and amplifies his own attack past the max cap. I haven't had a chance to fight him legit yet though, so I wouldn't be able to say.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I think I'll wait to pick up this game until the translation for the last DLC is finished. I loved the first Black Souls so I have no issues buying the second. Just need that completed translation. *pokepoke hinthint*

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
I think I'll wait to pick up this game until the translation for the last DLC is finished. I loved the first Black Souls so I have no issues buying the second. Just need that completed translation. *pokepoke hinthint*
The translation is finished. The third DLC isn't out yet.

Reactions: Datawungui

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
So I've pretty much completed the main game at this point and have reached all the endings along with all the Deep sea stuff and am doing the Chaos Dungeon bit. Nothing happened after I passed floor 100 and one of the blood stains says the dungeon is bottomless so how deep exactly is this old king guy?
Also no idea where to find the snake god or whale beast so information on those would be nice too.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Any reward for picking the fluffy origin? "Slightly" higher stats doesn't sound worth giving up starting equipment/skills

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Any reward for picking the fluffy origin? "Slightly" higher stats doesn't sound worth giving up starting equipment/skills
By endgame the origin doesnt make any difference i think. Only difference is your open world apperance.

Gamma

May 18, 2017
Yeah, that's one of them. There's only a few optional superbosses that you wouldn't normally come across (or don't have to fight):

The first might be the most lethal of them all. He halves all incoming damage, has (at least from what I see) a 100% guaranteed hit chance, is debuff resistant, and amplifies his own attack past the max cap. I haven't had a chance to fight him legit yet though, so I wouldn't be able to say.
The 1st one isnt too hard, super cool tho, cause you can actually just stun-lock him and let poison/flame do the rest

2nd kicked my shit in, hard, I've tried requiem spamming and everything, but I still am not sure how to beat it,

3rd one I was able to actually beat 1st go through, I put all my money on a one shot build, reckless hero ring, M's axe, ect. which actually worked!

4th fight was probably the longest fight, due to the crazy health, requium and ghost fire was the slow and steady victory

No idea where 5 and 6 are though

Kibo

Mar 19, 2018
The 1st one isnt too hard, super cool tho, cause you can actually just stun-lock him and let poison/flame do the rest

2nd kicked my shit in, hard, I've tried requiem spamming and everything, but I still am not sure how to beat it,

3rd one I was able to actually beat 1st go through, I put all my money on a one shot build, reckless hero ring, M's axe, ect. which actually worked!

4th fight was probably the longest fight, due to the crazy health, requium and ghost fire was the slow and steady victory

No idea where 5 and 6 are though
Don't know what whale beast is but snake god is where bill is after progressing with him. Pro tip 1 on fighting snake god, its easy, pro tip 2
For kuti, im not sure how i killed her, mostly requiem spam with watches while packing a counter build to just tank everything and eventualy smack down the tentacles. Its also just getting lucky what with her buff remover

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
Don't know what whale beast is but snake god is where bill is after progressing with him. Pro tip 1 on fighting snake god, its easy,
Hm, actually it looks like Whale Beast might not be in the game. At least, I'm not sure where he would be. Either way, Whale Beast doesn't really compare to God's Fish as an optional boss. God's Fish is significantly more powerful.

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
Hm, actually it looks like Whale Beast might not be in the game. At least, I'm not sure where he would be. Either way, Whale Beast doesn't really compare to God's Fish as an optional boss. God's Fish is significantly more powerful.
is whale beast not the optional boss you fight to unlock pinocchio in Deep Sea Knight boss?

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
wait what? that never happened to me, can you send screenshot or something about where she dissapeared?
In the mental ward, where i guess you first met her, when i have SEN lower than 30 i cant speak with her, but when i do have a higher SEN she dissapear.

Reactions: DoorKun
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes