RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zethin

Succubus Rhapsodia
Donor
May 14, 2017
is whale beast not the optional boss you fight to unlock pinocchio in Deep Sea Knight boss?
Aaaah yeah that's right, he's a Madness Spirit. Yeah stat-wise he's an absolute tank, but he doesn't pose any threat otherwise. He actually almost has better stats than God's Fish, but doesn't do anything with them.

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
W

How do i get there? Im stuck in the cricket garden, already defeated the Execution boss, and dont see any other door.
You need to get through the arches in order from the bottom to the top then a door will appears

In the mental ward, where i guess you first met her, when i have SEN lower than 30 i cant speak with her, but when i do have a higher SEN she dissapear.
since you mention first meeting then they are supposed to disappears yeah, their room is deeper in the mental ward

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
If you're at the part I think you are, talk to the wall behind where she was and a door will appear.
You need to get through the arches in order from the bottom to the top then a door will appears

since you mention first meeting then they are supposed to disappears yeah, their room is deeper in the mental ward
If you're at the part I think you are, talk to the wall behind where she was and a door will appear.
Thank you both! That seems to be the case.

Nanaya1234

Aug 31, 2018
So just to confirm the 3rd DLC isn't out yet right? If that is the case I'll hold off on playing this one so I can get the full experience.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Anybody know how to get Red Hood's 3rd H scene? The hit says something about the tragic hotel but she's not down there even though I've spoken to her at every campfire so what are the requirements?

Edit: lol I figured it out 2 minutes later. Nevermind.

Last edited:

White Lotus

Sep 18, 2018
I tried fighting the Headhunting Beast with the Vorpal Blade, however it doesn't seem the bonus fight triggers there. Are there any extra requirements to be met other than holding the Vorpal Blade?

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
I had the luck of obtaining his weapon in the chaos dungeon and damn it wrecked the shit out of this guy (along with black and white rabbit rings I got from there), the weapon has an 80% stun rate, +200% atk, and -100% crit. Is this guy's weapon the best right now? I even beat the old king with this thing.
Also what's the point of going to the moon? What the fuck even happened there?
how do you go to the moon?

Kibo

Mar 19, 2018
I tried fighting the Headhunting Beast with the Vorpal Blade, however it doesn't seem the bonus fight triggers there. Are there any extra requirements to be met other than holding the Vorpal Blade?
have higher than 0 sen

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
was there someting else after i defeated the old king in chaos dungeon ?
should i keep going ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes