RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
One question I have is related to ending G. It says that once you have completed it you can unlock all the CG. Does this mean that you can unlock even the ones you haven't seen yet, and if so how?

Also I love that they continued with this Easter Egg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Igls_Unth

Aug 28, 2018
Is there a way to beat Victoria in the Hanover Abandoned Station without, like, having her eat your heart out?
As far as i know, no

One question I have is related to ending G. It says that once you have completed it you can unlock all the CG. Does this mean that you can unlock even the ones you haven't seen yet, and if so how?

Also I love that they continued with this Easter Egg
Yes, by going to the recollection room and interacting with the big fluffy beast there
Also for the easter egg there are other ones too

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
Its just generally straight up unfair. The game never ever mentions that you have to kill jubjub before she goes on a killing spree. The game should at least give some hints to that. I just reached jubjub and saw the three girls from the party hanged in the clocktower, if I would not have asked here I would've no clue what even happened.
I think Dark Souls also does something like that. Maybe it isn't fair, but it is an interesting mechanic that makes players feel that things are out of their control.

gette

Dec 29, 2017
which version of the game do you need in order to not get crashes due to missing content? whats the ver number?

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
which version of the game do you need in order to not get crashes due to missing content? whats the ver number?
Its the latest version on dlsite. If you tell me where I can see the version number I can tell you which that is. Would still recommend buying the game tho.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
How do you conter the old kings no-matter-what oneshot attack? Not even requiem stops me from dying against it... Even the anti one-shot ring doesnt prevent getting oneshotted.

EDIT: ok so 2 hours later I did it, basically you just have to pray that he doesnt do his one shot attack before he is in his second stage because it kills you no matter what, he casts that gravity thing on you so you cant prevent the attack and then it hits and no ring or spell can prevent you from dying... Worst designed boss in the game imo. His second stage is a breeze because you can actually prevent the oneshot.

Also why does the old king only give one million souls but the varocious mimic gives 7.2 million lol

Last edited:

Panther H

Jan 1, 2019
My attack seems to be capped at 108999, is there a way to break through this or is this some hardcap imposed by the game engine/the game itself?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes