RPGM Complete Black Souls II - English

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
In oxward academy there should be hidden room inside with memory - i found one hidden room in portraits however no memory there, so there is another one? Or you can see it only with certain sen lvl?
All memories can only be found at Sen 0 or less. On a related note, I can't even find that hidden room. Guide says "first room, west side paintings" but there are no paintings on the west side of the first room.

monsternn

Nov 3, 2017
All memories can only be found at Sen 0 or less. On a related note, I can't even find that hidden room. Guide says "first room, west side paintings" but there are no paintings on the west side of the first room.
Ok, with sen <0 i saw memory there - its east side and its not paintings but portraits ;)

Reactions: Bob Jared

arepepino

Mar 14, 2019
What a good game, I started a new save as a way to have a fresh experience with the complete patch and I'm amazed at how easier the game becomes when you have prior knowledge, I managed to, in the first lap, kill all bosses and optional super bosses with the exception of the gigantic fish and the old king, so I'll give some advice.

-Resurrecionist's Ring is the strongest defensive item in the game, hands down. Shure, you can imitate it's effects with spells, but its annoying to maintain those effects and having them always active helps a lot, specially the crit immunity. In this game crits do 3 times the normal amount of damage, so against some enemies, a crit is the difference between life and death.

-Attack builds are WAAAY stronger than Magic builds, this game has a lot of unique atk buffs that stack mutiplicatively with each other, like Phalanx and Madness, so you'll end up with a ridiculous amount of atk and your normal attacks will out damage all spells, however, if you want a challenge or want to have some fun you can still do somethin with magic builds, just unlock and fully upgrade the Wand of R'lyeh, or be prepared to spend a lot of money buying Node's watches.

-Always keep in mind that your enemys turns also lower the cooldown in your skills, you can exploit this with requiem. If your enemy is faster than you, but not fast enough to kill you before you can react, you can use skills and weapons that lower your speed (like phalanx, stone flesh and Miranda's axe) to become unkillable.

-Miranda's axe might just be the strongest weapon in the game, it literally allows you to ignore game mechanics and go full unga bunga. DSK Anchor is a close second.

-There is a speed cap, and I dont mean the stat itself but its effect, I dont know the exact numbers, but be sure that there is no difference between you having 1000 speed and you having 8000, you wont be outspeeding anyone nor will anyone do that to you.

-I dont know what the fuck GRD Up does nor do i know what's the difference between small and extra large, I recommend to only use guns because using them is a free action that doesn't consume a turn and the damage scales pretty good with your attack, also you will never need to use multiple breaks in a turn, not even against the old king who's got the most break intensive fight in the game.

Last edited:

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
Yeah that one confused me too - its actually on the east/right side, in the hallway, theres a bunch of paintings lined up. Just click on all of them, it's the fourth from the right, if I remember correctly.

monsternn

Nov 3, 2017
Well, now i can't find the Queen, theres something about gate and i saw some replies about arches - but where are they?

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
After scouring the Nameless Forrest I can't seem to find the Giant Turnip.
Did you make it to the train station yet? If you start there, go backwards and then go up first chance you get from the long empty road on the bottom. Also, the text is cut off (at least for me) so theres a chance you just didn't realize it was the Giant tur

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Did you make it to the train station yet? If you start there, go backwards and then go up first chance you get from the long empty road on the bottom. Also, the text is cut off (at least for me) so theres a chance you just didn't realize it was the Giant tur
Thank you.

Now I'm running into a different problem though. The walk-through I'm using says there is a summon for the Queensland boss but I don't see the usual floating red book.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Thank you.

Now I'm running into a different problem though. The walk-through I'm using says there is a summon for the Queensland boss but I don't see the usual floating red book.
Did you kill the madness spirit yet? Those are usually what causes the book to spawn.

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Did you kill the madness spirit yet? Those are usually what causes the book to spawn.
Yes, I killed the Winnie The Pooh reference.

There is only one thing mentioned in the walk-through for the area that I haven't done because it confused me. That being "TIP: Take a ton of pictures with the camera by the bonfire so you don't have to go die over and over in the crash site".

The only thing I did in the area that the walk-through didn't specifically say to do is getting Prickett to Pledge lv3.

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
The camera thing is just for the Girls Photos that reduce your Sen the same way black souls do, which you would get by suiciding the in crash site. I'm pretty sure, anyway.

Uh... check if you're in ghost form? Can't use summons if you're dead.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
The camera thing is just for the Girls Photos that reduce your Sen the same way black souls do, which you would get by suiciding the in crash site. I'm pretty sure, anyway.

Uh... check if you're in ghost form? Can't use summons if you're dead.
That was it, thank you. I guess I failed to account for that after the succubus event.

blacksoulzx

May 11, 2020
After you defeat the old king? What do you do? I went to wailing beach to look for the hidden path but couldn't find anything different.

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
After you defeat the old king? What do you do? I went to wailing beach to look for the hidden path but couldn't find anything different.
The path is there all along, the difference should be what's at the end of it. And it's to the right as soon as you enter the beach next to the blood spot. South of the campfire if you're warping in.

Dolphinpooper5000

Oct 22, 2019
Hey, just wanted to know if you are able to kill the crawling one in the g ending or not because no matter what i do i cant beat it :/

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes